No announcement yet.

Keyless Entry Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey einstein, I Purchased a e46 alarm before we found out about the auto arming issue. Any chance I can exchange it with this reg keyless entry with an e46 key fob somehow?
    1988 325is 237k

Comment

PM'd...about just a blank key lol.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

the key fobs are awesome def will order a set when my swap is sorted

Comment

with 7k posts and 5 years on the forum, I figured I am in good hands.

Send your 65$ today, please let me know when its shipped

Comment

pm's full
            plz e-mail
            "r3vusername"@hotmail.com
            87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

I can't wait till someone tries replacing revusername with their own when emailing you hahah

Comment

neat. would this work on a car with a broken door lock? trunk still works. How far is the range?
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Adam View Post
                  with 7k posts and 5 years on the forum, I figured I am in good hands.

Send your 65$ today, please let me know when its shipped
                  Shipped out orders this morning

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  neat. would this work on a car with a broken door lock? trunk still works. How far is the range?
                  As long as your solenoid works it will be fine. The range is really far.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

So did the orders Winston put in get sent out in this 'round 2'? I still haven't received mine from 'round 1'

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      Shipped out orders this morning

As long as your solenoid works it will be fine. The range is really far.

Very far. Was able to lock my car from an entire block away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenVert View Post
                        So did the orders Winston put in get sent out in this 'round 2'? I still haven't received mine from 'round 1'
                        Yes. He put in the order hours after i sold out. I had a snafoo with the person who was supposed to print the manuals so i picked up a paper slicer and a new laser cartridge today. I'll be sending them out in the morning.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Payment sent!

instagram: @tonerrrr
                          High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys know, very fast shipping and very good quality on the fobs. Its good enough you could convince people they had key fobs for e30s factory.

Once i become less "wiring illiterate" i will wire this in haha.

Comment

Yellow/blue and green/blue are behind the drivers side front speaker. If you splice all the grounds together its only 6 wires. 4 if you don't care about flashing lights. I'm sure you can manage 4 wires. Especially when 2 of them are just power and ground.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Its very simple...the hardest part is finding the wires to splice into.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X