X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the next group buy for these?

Comment

Ok I am a bit confused.

Do we send you a spare key and then they are cut or do they come blanks and we get them cut? Do you have pics of the e46 keys and do the buttons work as they do on the e46 or can you do one flip and one e46? Def interested in this.

Edit, I think you are saying that we send you the cut keys if there is an issue and you will install them
      Last edited by carguy101; 06-11-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

They come blank, you get them cut.
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by HBrabs_m3 View Post
          when is the next group buy for these?
          Now

Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
          Ok I am a bit confused.

Do we send you a spare key and then they are cut or do they come blanks and we get them cut? Do you have pics of the e46 keys and do the buttons work as they do on the e46 or can you do one flip and one e46? Def interested in this.

Edit, I think you are saying that we send you the cut keys if there is an issue and you will install them

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          You will receive a keyless entry system complete with a control unit, harness, and 2 flip fobs with BMW key blades installed and e30 specific instructions.

If you want to send me a spare key i can have them cut for you for an additional $15
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Einstein; How do we go about ordering replacement blades? The first locksmith I tried cut them wrong... so gotta order a couple replacement blades from you.

Also, I'd like to order another keyless entry from you for another vehicle. Do we need to include a discount code like we did for the first kit (round 1)?

Thanks

Comment

I'm not sure f i have any spares left. I'll need to sell a couple e36 kits so i can have some spare e30 keys again.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Ok thanks for your reply.

Let me know when you have a couple and I'll order another kit. That way you can send them with the kit.

Comment

Payment sent

Comment

How long are you running this for?
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                    :shock:

Comment

I just sent payment via paypal - glxvento

I meant to ask if there is a way to attach to the factory horns or a seperate horn/siren - to notify when locking/unlocking???

Thank you,

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                        How long are you running this for?
                        Till i sell out of this batch. Then i no longer get the intro pricing on orders under 1500 units.

Originally posted by 330i ZHP View Post
                        I just sent payment via paypal - glxvento

I meant to ask if there is a way to attach to the factory horns or a seperate horn/siren - to notify when locking/unlocking???

Thank you,

Stuart
                        You could hook up the flasher to a diode and then t off before the diode to a relay. Then use the relay for a siren or horn.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

so, either horn or flasher - but not both?

Comment

Super quick shipping. Ordered Friday here today (Monday) to FL

Comment

You could have both but you need a relay for the horn and have it ground triggered.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Payment Sent for the e46 Key Keyless Entry/Alarm :D

Thanks
                                Anthony

Comment

Working...
                                X