Israelis in Gaza or Ferguson, MO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHT OOOOOOO

seems Innocent little (err big) angle had just robbed the QT........ Seems we have the media jumping the shark right out of the gate and fell all over them selves to turn this into Tray Tray 2.0.

from link

Last paragraph...

Originally posted by link
    Police have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street during a routine patrol. They say one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car, then physically assaulted him in the vehicle and struggled with the officer over the officer's weapon. At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Brown was shot multiple times, according to police.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-15-2014, 05:09 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      UHT OOOOOOO

seems Innocent little (err big) angle had just robbed the QT........ Seems we have the media jumping the shark right out of the gate and fell all over them selves to turn this into Tray Tray 2.0.

from link

Last paragraph...
      A robbery "still doesn't justify shooting him when he puts his hands up," he added. "You still don't shoot him in the face."

Robbery already carries a stiff prison sentence. It's not a capital crime. According to the article the police reports indicate the officer pulled the friend into the car by the hair, not the other way around.
      Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

UHT OOOOOOO

from link

Last paragraph...
        Here's the uncut video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It's kinda shitty to show it like he's darth vader choking the guy. Furthermore, the police department admitted that the officer in question did not know anything about this incident when he engaged Brown.

So unless you're arguing that "he deserved it"...it's irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          So unless you're arguing that "he deserved it"...it's irrelevant.
          Not irrelevant, it supports the police's assertion that he attacked the officer.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
            A robbery "still doesn't justify shooting him when he puts his hands up," he added. "You still don't shoot him in the face."

Robbery already carries a stiff prison sentence. It's not a capital crime. According to the article the police reports indicate the officer pulled the friend into the car by the hair, not the other way around.
            Attacking an officer and trying to wrestle his firearm away from him warrants what ever force is nessary to stop the altercation...............

Conflicting reports conflict........................... goinng to side with cop on this vs juvenile delinquents that just robed a party store, recounting of the event.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I don't listen to Young Jeezy or know anything about him/his music, but he has the right idea

Regardless of what he may or may not have done at another time, cutting down an unarmed kid in the street is not fucking right. I drifted a corner on my way to work today. Should I be pulled over later and charged with reckless driving as I putt along on my way home?
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Conflicting reports conflict........................... goinng to side with cop on this vs juvenile delinquents that just robed a party store, recounting of the event.
                How can you always be so quick to rail against state tyranny, but when there is a dubious altercation (with little proof of what actually happened) between the state and a citizen, you side with the ultimate act of government oppression?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, I'm just saying I are confused.
                2011 1M Alpine white/black
                1996 Civic white/black
                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

while I have little tolerance for govt breaking its own laws and pulling stupid shit, I have no issues with a man defending him self against someone that has assaulted him and is trying to take his weapon from him cop or not. I put little stock in the testimony of a agent of the state but when put against the word of a couple of thugs that just committed robbery and assaulted the clerk of a business just minuets before hand. I will put what little faith in who is telling the truth or the nearest version of the truth in the agent of the state.

William Pitt-

Comment

I've been listening to NPR report on this all week. They've mentioned the guy who was shot by the cop, say 100 times. 97 of the times, they referred to him as "an unarmed, black teenager". 3 times, they referred to him as an unarmed man.

I know it's different, but if this was a white guy, would it be "unarmed, white (mexican, chinese, muslim, christian) teenager" over and over again? I believe not. I don't know what effect this creates in the mind of the average listener, but I imagine it is intended to stir up shit.

So, of all the times looting occurs in this country, who is usually doing it? It seems to me it's usually mostly black people. And why is that the case (really, not being a smartass)? Is it because black folks are being fucked with so much that this is the only way they can get our attention? Is it somehow a cultural thing? Am I a racist?

I'm seriously confused by this type of thing. It feels like the better part of the people doing the looting are really just saying "The cops are busy, let's steal a bunch of shit!" Not, "We are being treated unfairly, let's get the country's attention by stealing a bunch of shit and then they will be willing to listen to our issue with the police."

^Now that's the looters, not the peaceful protesters. It's a hard thing to try to equate.
                    Last edited by Ether-D; 08-16-2014, 08:15 AM. Reason: remove a confusing, out of place sentence
                    Originally posted by Andy.B
                    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    I was born on 3/25…
                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

while I have little tolerance for govt breaking its own laws and pulling stupid shit, I have no issues with a man defending him self against someone that has assaulted him and is trying to take his weapon from him cop or not. I put little stock in the testimony of a agent of the state but when put against the word of a couple of thugs that just committed robbery and assaulted the clerk of a business just minuets before hand. I will put what little faith in who is telling the truth or the nearest version of the truth in the agent of the state.
                      But this is just speculation. Completely. This guy may turn out to be the guy that robbed the store, but there's nothing proven at all yet.
                      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                      ~~~~~~~~~~
                      I was born on 3/25…
                      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                        How can you always be so quick to rail against state tyranny, but when there is a dubious altercation (with little proof of what actually happened) between the state and a citizen, you side with the ultimate act of government oppression?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, I'm just saying I are confused.
                        Past police misconduct makes me skeptical, but I am more likely to believe a police officer (with a good record) than an accomplice of a strong arm robbery suspect.

I continue to reserve judgment until all the facts are known.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                          But this is just speculation. Completely. This guy may turn out to be the guy that robbed the store, but there's nothing proven at all yet.
                          I assume you missed this post with the screen shot from the FUCKING SECURITY TAPE form the QT of the big kid stealing shit and assaulting the clerk ???? With the link too the news story about it

William Pitt-

Comment

I did miss that article. So I went and read it. It says clearly "allegedly" in reference to the kid and the robbery. I'm not trying to say he didn't rob the store. I'm also not trying to say he did. Because I don't know what happened. Right Mrs. Leeve? ;) (been dying to use that one…)
                            ~~~~~~~~~~
                            I was born on 3/25…
                            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                              I did miss that article. So I went and read it. It says clearly "allegedly" in reference to the kid and the robbery. I'm not trying to say he didn't rob the store. I'm also not trying to say he did. Because I don't know what happened. Right Mrs. Leeve? ;) (been dying to use that one…)
                              you have to use the word Allegedly you know that whole pesky innocent until proven guilty in a court of law thing???? Video is pretty much a open and shut thing though.... :)
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-16-2014, 09:13 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

you have to use the word Allegedly you know that whole pesky innocent until proven guilty in a court of law thing???? Video is pretty much a open and shut thing though.... :)
                                Exactly.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~
                                I was born on 3/25…
                                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X