• Show
Clear All

Reminiscing...

Comment

^ Lol!

Comment

^winnar!!!!!
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

how are you getting such clear pictures up?

Comment

Damnit.. I got one of the screwed up Forza2 games. Or it is my 360. I'm going to return the game to see if that is it. And if not they can take the 360 back to see what is wrong with it. :-x

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
              Damnit.. I got one of the screwed up Forza2 games. Or it is my 360. I'm going to return the game to see if that is it. And if not they can take the 360 back to see what is wrong with it. :-x

What's the deal? Is there a batch of flawed discs? I was going to grab a copy Friday & maybe even spring for one of those wheels.

How's this stack up against GT4? I hear the arcade mode lets you use good cars to build credits towards, something I think sounds pretty cool.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

For as litte as i got to play it i liked it alot. But i got another disc and it does the same thing. So i'm sending in the 360 so they can repair it.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

i just got a 360 and forza, fucking sick im not in far enough yet to have a bmw but i got a completely sick 914 and 911rs, this game is better then gt4 imo (played both)

this game in HD is fucking tits
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

you guys are making me want to go broke and get a 360 just for this game...

Comment

ive had the game for a little over a week, im at lvl 45 been doing the endurance races like 5 or 6 a day with the hired driver, easy money. this is just 2 of the really nice ones i bought off the auction house

Comment

I have a huge amount of cars, I'll post whatever pictures I've already got hosted that I can find.

Have a lot more, no pictures though.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I have a 69 Penske Camaro i was making till by xbox took a dump on me. Now i can't wait till i get the 360 back.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

nice cars Raxe........but have you folks tried the plethora of R-Factor mods available for PC? There is M3 GTR, M3 CSL, a series based on the 1'er, and ETCC with the E46 Touring cars. And in the GT series there is an M Coupe.

Anyhow if you guys are into racing-SIMS you might be interested in the gaming cockpit I make out here in China. Check it out if you have time, link is below.

Any task, any game, there are no sacrifices with an Obutto. Truly ergonomic workstations and top rated flight sim & racing sim cockpits all in one.

Comment

that ius fuckin SICK!! i need to get one of those. hah. how much??

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                              Instagram:
                              https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                              LS Build Thread:
                              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Are there any GT3 purists who have any opinion on forza 2. I played original forza for a while and was not impressed at all by the physics. GT4 also left me very dissapointed. I am yet to find a racing game that feels as good as GT3 to me. Can forza 2 compare?

Comment

Working...
                                X