Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one in the AV area that have e30s ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one in the AV area that have e30s ??

Just want to meet new firends in the e30 out here in the AV hit me up
    Thanks
    sigpic

Hey. im actually trying to get my hands on one right now and i live in Leona. also trying to meet some new people. I posted a thread on BMW cars and coffee to try to find people that are in the av.

My number is 6612022272

Comment

Bump ...
      sigpic

Comment

Bump ..... Anyone down to help me get my e30 on the road again ill supply beer and 420 anybody what to make a new firend
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edgars325e View Post
          Bump ..... Anyone down to help me get my e30 on the road again ill supply beer and 420 anybody what to make a new firend
          AV as in Apple Valley? My parents live down there, I'm down to hang out and shoot to shit next time I am in town.

Comment

I think he means antelope Valley...

Comment

My buddy e30abe89 on ig lives in Palmdale I think, him and his brother have super nice e30's
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
              LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
              Build Thread
              1993 alpine 2 325IC
              •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Im out here. I was trying to start a AV thread too but figured they may not be a lot of them.

e30abe89 and his bro are friends of mine, and I know of 3 other e30s out here also.
                -Lue
                Instagram: @E30_Lue
                "Maggie": 1991 BMW 318is

Comment

Working...
                X