X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lue's 318is "Maggie"

LAST UPDATE PAGE 6
    Hello R3vLimited,
    My name is Lue, I am new to the euro scene but not the car scene. I've been building cars for some time now and it has always been a passion of mine. I took a couple of years off the car scene by I'm back. I am scheduled to pick up something this weekend. If not the hunt is on for a clean E30. Hope to learn a lot here.

Update: Here she is, lots of changes happening to this thing as the time goes by.

Last edited by E30_Lue; 06-11-2016, 12:56 PM.
    Instagram: @E30_Lue
    "Maggie": 1991 BMW 318is

Looks very clean, welcome to R3V.
    1990 Alpine 325is
    1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Hey there buddy! Car looks pretty well taken care of, should be fun :)

Comment

:thankyou:
        I'm from the Honda scene and I've always wanted a E30 but the switch from what I know to a world I have no idea about scared me. I guess it's time to suck it up.

This was the last car I had that actually made me look forward to driving. Simplicity is what I like, so I know the E30 will be the perfect canvas to do that and make me smile again. I plan on doing great things to that little Beamer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	7184684

Comment

So the first car I saw was a total fail. Seller was an A-Hole, didn't want to answer questions, didn't want to meet after we had already arranged for me to be there at that time (and he's 2 hours away). Some people I swear. SMH

The hunt continues.
          Last edited by E30_Lue; 06-06-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lue_614 View Post
            :thankyou:
            I'm from the Honda scene and I've always wanted a E30 but the switch from what I know to a world I have no idea about scared me. I guess it's time to suck it up.

This was the last car I had that actually made me look forward to driving. Simplicity is what I like, so I know the E30 will be the perfect canvas to do that and make me smile again. I plan on doing great things to that little Beamer.

[ATTACH]106609[/ATTACH]

Why are you switching from the s2x to an e30? The e30 is cool and an honest little car but the the s2000 is literally better in a every single way imho
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

That thing's for sale near me. I don't know if it's just me but the front bumper looks kinda crooked to me. Probably had a front end collision and the bumper mount isn't exactly straight :/.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                Why are you switching from the s2x to an e30? The e30 is cool and an honest little car but the the s2000 is literally better in a every single way imho
                Not switching from one to another. Sold the s2000 years ago to become an "adult" lol. I got married, figured I'd calm my tunning self down and grow up. But can't stop, so my dream was to always build either a e30 or a Datsun 510, so here I am. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                  That thing's for sale near me. I don't know if it's just me but the front bumper looks kinda crooked to me. Probably had a front end collision and the bumper mount isn't exactly straight :/.
                  That guy selling it is an a**hole man. No lie, one shady guy. He would not answer, call back, reply with one or two word responses. I was scheduled to go see it today around 1 and when I was like 20 min away he wanted me to go at like 8pm. Told him I was out, his loss.

The front does look off not that I see it though. Something had to have happened.

Comment

Welcome to R3v! :up:

Them S2000's are fun cars! I have a video somewhere of me racing one..only difference was that 9k rev limit! When I was out of puff at 7k he just kept on going!

But yea I know where I'd prefer to be! 8)

I hope you find what your looking for!

"When Passion and Skill work together..the end result is often a masterpiece. ."
                    Project Frankenstein :twisted: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=359297

Comment

Welcome to r3v! You don't need to own an e30 to enjoy spending time here.

Your s2x is sooooooo clean! I hate Hondas but that hate is directed towards flat bill bros haha...we have those kids here too, sadly. If you do get an e30 I feel from your past work that you will fit in without an issue! We have a ton of information here. if you make a build thread, that would be the place to ask the really simple questions instead of making a million repost threads. There is also a suspension thread to see setups and learn what they used.

Maintenance > Mods
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Thanks guys. And I will certainly make a build thread once I start.

Comment

So I got a car, excited to start with it. Pictures on first post :)
                          Last edited by E30_Lue; 06-06-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Im excited
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That s2000 is awesome. Such a cool car IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X