No announcement yet.

How much is this e30 m3 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to be his friend. I am sure you can make it just be pleasant.

Comment

If anyone is curious, I had a opportunity to buy this car again few weeks ago. Guy actually remembered me and sent a text! But unfortunately, I was extremely swamped with work at the time and didn't have the time to go check it out. And unsurprisingly the e30 m3 sold before I could even check it out. btw he wasn't asking a ridiculous price either. Very very low compared to what its going for on ebay
      My 1990 325is Build Thread

Comment

I was pretty bummed to hear the news that he sold it man. We seriously should have went and checked it out at least! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ksjdan View Post
          If anyone is curious, I had a opportunity to buy this car again few weeks ago. Guy actually remembered me and sent a text! But unfortunately, I was extremely swamped with work at the time and didn't have the time to go check it out. And unsurprisingly the e30 m3 sold before I could even check it out. btw he wasn't asking a ridiculous price either. Very very low compared to what its going for on ebay
          It would take me a long, long time to recover from a mistake like that.

BTW, you could have posted up that the car was for sale. There are lots of people here that would have swooped in for the win.
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Dedlotus View Post
            I was pretty bummed to hear the news that he sold it man. We seriously should have went and checked it out at least! lol
            :up:

Originally posted by markseven View Post
            It would take me a long, long time to recover from a mistake like that.

BTW, you could have posted up that the car was for sale. There are lots of people here that would have swooped in for the win.
            To be fair, I didn't even have time to check it out myself because I was so constrained on time. Worked about 16 hours a day that entire month. If I had some time to check it out, Id be posting this car on the members journal. :(
            My 1990 325is Build Thread

Comment

16 hours a day fuck. after 9-10 hours I bounce no matter what because my job doesn't love me.
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
              X