E30 BBK Kits- Porsche 987 Brembos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 BBK Kits- Porsche 987 Brembos

So Im putting this out as a feeler. Please respond if you'd be interested or have questions as ill be taking orders soon!

The last couple months I've been tinkering around with solid works to develop front as well as rear caliper adapters for 4x100 e30's. I will be offering kits that include everything you will need to bolt them on. These kits should be available for sale early May.

This will include:
    -stainless steel brake lines
    -adapters
    -all hardware
    -used refurbished Brembos (Porsche 987 4 piston)
    -new rotors
    -calipers can be power coated any color for an additional charge
    -options for brake pads or you can choose use your own.

This will be a relatively inexpensive option as I'm not looking to compete with prices that Company's like Wilwood have ($1000+ for just fronts). Im an enthusiast as well looking to share what we've developed with the community by offering a cheaper solution to a BBK kit.

Background:
    I have an E30 M50 turbo as a stripped track car. I was looking for a better solution for braking. While the hawk HP+ track pads help I hate the squeaking and wanted to get more out of them and more laps in with out fading. Besides the fact that this kit will look sweet it will also perform well and be rigorously track tested before there release. I have also been contemplating swapping an LS engine and these would be perfect for any V8 applications.

Thanks in advance,
    Zrace Performance

What rotors would you be using?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    '90 318is

Comment

And what would the actual cost be?
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Cross-post...

Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I'm def interested! Looking into this now to go on my car... what's the timeline you reckon?
          Originally posted by e30guydownunder
          Stupid German wookie winning F1 WDC and beating Webs. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Working...
          X