Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entourage

FINALLY! First good episode of the season. Discuss.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

which episode are you talking about? i just started watching that show and now i might go get the dvds of all the old ones i misse.d
    sigpic

Comment

today's, new ones every Sunday at 9pm central

Lucky Louie was good as well

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

oh yea, its not on yet here in san diego. my friend just told me about the show 2 weeks ago and all i saw was the one about them stealing the shrek doll. the episode they kept playing last week. i love the show now and i have to get the entire season tivoed.
        sigpic

Comment

All of the episodes were great, but damn this one stole the show so far.

The first ten minutes is just awesome.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

just watched it after comming back from the gym. that was a good show. now i gotta wait an entire week to see what is gonna happen next.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, this season is shaping up to be really good. I really hope they get rid of that new guy though, if they haven't already (not in latest episode).

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Love the show, probably my favorite on TV right now. I haven't watched the new one yet, I'll probably watch it tonight.

That Lucky Louie show is pretty good too though, I caught that last week. I like the beginning of last week's where the kid (that looks like the Welch's grape juice girl) didn't know how to play hide and seek. I was rolln'.
                -Brandon
                '86 325es S50
                '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Ah. Seems like the writers had writers block, so they introduced a new character for 2 episodes. This might have been when I left the room, but did they explain why he left? (I'm assuming it's from the whole shrek incident)

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Ya, they set him up with an apt and the hummer, i guess in exchange for leaving them alone.

Im starting to really really like Lucky Louie. I love the live audience factor. Im tired of this scripted laughter bs. Yesterdays was pretty awesome.

Glad to see HBO finally not blowing ass. Last season of Sopranos blew balls relative to previous seasons. Hopefully theyre just saving up to blow us away with the final season.

'Day in the Valley' was good too but most of the other Entourage episodes this season were below par. I was crying when Drama told that guy to sit down in the theater with the towel over his head. FUCKING hilarious.

New Chappelle was really good as well. Although they didnt really reveal anything more than everyone already knew. But the new one next week looks hilarious so we'll see.

Cant wait for the new season of Weeds coming in August. Hoping for a little more funny and a little less drama, but thats Showtime for ya.

Comment

I admit i rewound it at least three times.

Comment

Ha ya. 'waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles muscle' was good. He was hilarious this weeks too, esp when he demanded a bj from his wife and she just turns around and walks away. I like his wife a lot, not only is she hot, but the actress doesnt even seem like shes acting most of the time, like it just comes natural.

Comment

I wish that Aquaman and his new movie on Pablo Escobar were real. I'd watch that shit.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Another hilarious episode.

Comment

I just started watching this show with my friends..we watched the entire first season one day and went and got the 2nd season the next day.
                              i love it.
                              -alex
                              i take pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X