Clear All

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
    just kidding! gosh...

june 23rd.

lmao.
    you fuckstain.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I watched all of season 5 last summer, and just finished 1 and 2. I need to get in 3 and 4 before 6 starts!

Comment

i caught one episode of season 5 and was hooked. Went home and in a span of like a week and a half i was completely caught up. lol
        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
        LSx e36TI coming soon
        Originally posted by s0urce
        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Tonight!

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

w00t!!!!

Comment

Wonder whats going to happen, this season. Hope they don't lose any of the characters with all the changes thats going on right now.
              sigpic

Comment

I hate you guys. My friends got me into this like 6-ish months ago. And then they moved away.

And Best Buy only had season 1 on dvd. :puppy:

Matt
                Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                Originally posted by kronus
                try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                Originally posted by chadthestampede
                This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

I have them all on DVD, everyones been calling me trying to catch up on everything.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have every season on DVD

All I have to say is Emmanuelle Chiriqui is incredibly hot

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                      I have them all on DVD, everyones been calling me trying to catch up on everything.
                      omg, you live in san diego. Can I borrow the dvd's, make copies, and give em back? :D:D:D

Purdy pleez!!

Matt
                      Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                      I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                      Originally posted by chadthestampede
                      This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

All I have to say is that this is the best TV show by far. Too bad it's only 1/2 and hour. And all other crappy shows are an hour long WTF??

Comment

How hot was Sloan....shit, anyways totally agree this show should be an hour long.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                            How hot was Sloan....shit, anyways totally agree this show should be an hour long.
                            yes on both counts!

Comment

The girl that E was kissing in the beginning was hot too

SC*AR

Comment

E has become quite the pimp. that one hot ass model that was rubbing him on the plane, then the perfect ten model..and sloan...who is "E" supposed to be in real life? i wanna meet this guy.
                                LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X