Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Link doesn't work

Originally posted by Jon '92 325ic
    I don't know why the link in my original post doesn't work anymore. However, if you just type in the exact same address in your browsers URL and press enter, it'll take you to Ignition Solutions website.
    The link doesn't work because there's a period after the word "com".

Comment

We are sorry, but this page cannot be found. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us .

Do want to get the most bang for your buck? Well then check out the Ignition Solutions Plasma Booster. JBA has performed dyno testing before and after installation and for the money, it's a great way to add up to 15 hp and as much as 20 ft./lbs of torque to your ride. With user-friendly pricing of $250 to $300 and only a one-hour install, the Plasma Booster delivers performance, lower emission levels and increased fuel mileage! Stop by our shop and check out the most technically advanced and effective spark enhancement in the automotive industry.

With all the added spark energy your engine will start better, have better throttle response, and increase horsepower

Comment

just an update Bavauto dropped the price to 164.95

Comment

has anyone else tried this on their M20? is it worth the money?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulZ
            has anyone else tried this on their M20? is it worth the money?
            yeah i'd give it a shot for that $
            Jay

Comment

so no-ones has tried it on a M42 car?
              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                so no-ones has tried it on a M42 car?
                lolz
                new RS-2s are stick icky good. w00t.

Comment

The bavauto kit came with my car so i dont know the difference of a plasma ignition equipped e30 to a non plasma ignition e30. But i do get really good gas mileage, especially with my bavauto 8mm spark wires.

Comment

Has this been tried on the S14, anyone no the current best place to buy?

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Just got mine in today. Bought it off of ebay for cheap. it was for the 5.7L dodge Hemi so it has 8 wires for 8 individule coils. I just hooked up the #1 coil wire to the + side of my coil and the ground wire to the - side. Works great. The power band is very smooth and it feels like I have as much TQ and HP as I did when my eta was chipped running motronic 1.0.

Engine specs: 84 325e with full motronic 1.3 conversion, 173 ECU. running stock wires with stock spec denso plugs and stock coil.

Comment

this sounds a little too good to be true, any downsides found yet?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                        You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

went to work and back about 60 miles round trip. my odometer doesnt work but it seems like the gas milage has slightly gotten better. no downside so far. extremly simple to install. I dunno about one more specific to a single coil setup but I had just enough room to put the unit in my glove box.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen
                            this sounds a little too good to be true, any downsides found yet?
                            how about your wallet being lighter to the tune of $160+?
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

bought mine for $140 with 500 miles on it. Was in like new condition. I think the fact that it was listed for the hemi v8 that people might not have thought it would work with anything else. It works just fine but now I have the benefit of using it on a multiple coil setup if I like.
                              Last edited by mcgrath; 03-21-2006, 03:40 AM.

Comment

so are you using the individual coils? sounds like a bad plan
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                                X