Best Paint Shop in OC or (SOCal) for my wounded baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Paint Shop in OC or (SOCal) for my wounded baby

So I was hit the other day by a brand new 16 year old driver in my front driver side fender and bumper. Both are toast, so they need to be replaced, but I also need to get them painted.

I have been toying with the idea of a new paint job, but given that most complete resprays that are of the highest quality run from 7-10k, it seems like this is out of reach for me financially.

I did get almost 3k cash to fix this from the driver, but I am seeing who yall would use to get the parts/car repainted.

I approached Sprectrum Collision in Irvine to get it fixed and they said around 7k for a complete respray to the level of a factory paint job, and that is having me de-trim the entire car. For Spectrum to just purchase parts and refinish the car to previous condition wil be around $2850.

So my question is this; anyone know of a Paint Shop in OC (ideally, might be open to LA or SD) that might be able to do a total repaint to the highest (or very high) quality for around 3-4k?

If I cant do it, I will probably have Spectrum do the fix job as they give very high guarantees to the quality of their product and are a Certified BMW repair facility, one of the only ones around that I can find locally.

Thanks for the help.
    I
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

:(
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Ask for Ayed and say Abbi with the black turbo e30 sent you.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Awesome Bro, thx. Did you get your car painted there?
        sigpic
        Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Comment

Originally posted by firemanory View Post
          Awesome Bro, thx. Did you get your car painted there?
          No, but planning to as soon as I button other parts of the car.
          He's done work for my brother and some friends as well as a few show cars. Humble guy who likes to help - give him a call and let me know what comes of it.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            http://www.kingsautobodyshop.com/

Ask for Ayed and say Abbi with the black turbo e30 sent you.
            I second this. They've done work for me as well. They are good at painting shit.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Either Ayed at Kings Auto Body or Victor at Excel Motorsports in Rancho Cucamonga. Both shops have done paint work on my Ti and the results and pricing are great.

Say Chris with the Ti sent you if you go to Victor at Excel, his number is: 909-275-1549
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I went to East Auto Body in Orange after being rear ended, also worked out a deal and had them fix a dent (required cut/pull to repair) in my driver's side door that wasn't part of the accident. I bought some less expensive aftermarket parts and the difference covered the dent repair.

All I can say is the whole process was smooth and the work was high quality, paint was matched perfectly.

I was referred to them by Shant (Archie). If you decide to contact them for a quote, Ask for Shane, he did all of the work on my car

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
                Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                LED Bulb Thread
                R6 LED Review

Comment

I will also say Ayed. He painted the Baur E30 and will be painting my '02
                  ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Awesome guys, thanks so much for your input.

I will talk to all your recommendations and let you guys know what I end up doing.
                    sigpic
                    Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Comment

Did you get everything worked out?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
                      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                      LED Bulb Thread
                      R6 LED Review

Comment

Go to Ayed at Kings Autobody.He is going to be repainting the front bumper on my wife's e60 530I soon. He is a really close friend of mine since about 2008 and he does really excellent work. :up:
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                        X