F/S M system wheels squared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S M system wheels squared

So I'm selling as a set or individually, naked m systems. Not replicas or cast version. all forged, e34 offset specific and have zero bends or rash. I'm asking 950 for the set, now with turbine covers or if there's interest in a single(for a spare not including the turbine covers) wheel i'll ask 250, again or best offer. shipping isnt included in the price though i could be tempted to split it with the buyer. id def suggest greyhound if you dont need it right away. Anyways on to the pics. link http://s223.photobucket.com/user/igotbank/slideshow/m%20systems?sort=3

I'll have the tires removed and i'll clean the wheels before they go out. Also id rather sell as a set but if i have 4 committed buyers for singles i'll def sell too. asking prices are best offer! thanks for looking.
    Last edited by igotbank; 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM.

Shipping now included bump

Comment

wheels are still here and now will include a set of turbine covers. i scored a set of tubine covers nos so im letting these go with the wheels.

Comment

Do you have any pics of the turbine covers?

Originally posted by Janderson
        you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

here ya go sir! and there's a few more added to the link in my first post. please forgive me about not having much space when I took the pics today.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
            X