AFM + MarkD chip or MAF+Miller chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    New things have been learned and found out. Tube screen tv’s work but i bet you’ve upgraded to an led/lcd flat screen...
    Not quite the same as software. The hardware (m20 engine) has not changed, so it's not like we recently discovered the m20 can use an extra xx° of timing or xx% more fuel.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      New things have been learned and found out. Tube screen tv’s work but i bet you’ve upgraded to an led/lcd flat screen...
      Please supply an example of some "new thing" that you think is important which the earlier tuners didn't take advantage of. I'm curious what you are thinking of.
      URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
        Why does a chip that works need an update?

Software can always be improved

Please supply an example of some "new thing" that you think is important which the earlier tuners didn't take advantage of. I'm curious what you are thinking of.

That information would be proprietary. But I can say what I did sense all of my work is free to share. I erased the 8 timing and 8 fuel maps that stock DME uses and forced it to use one bigger resolution timing map and one bigger resolution fuel map

Comment

Working...
        X