Forced_firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forced_firebird

Alright guys, I'm making this thread for a good friend of mine, Forced_firebird, also known as John.

He runs a shop locally, and since my joining r3v a few years back, has helped me greatly and I have conducted many many transactions with him for stupid amounts of money (as in a lot of money).

He runs WOT-TECH, out of Pompano Beach, Florida and does a ton of E30 and Chevy stuff, as well as quite a bit of fabrication, Motronic tuning, and forced induction stuff as well!

He has been continually helpful, friendly, and has never failed to make me happy with his work and craftsmanship. The dude is a VERY skilled TIG and MIG welder and if any of you here follow the other member, Silence, whom sells power steering deletes and other UHMV/UHMW/Aluminum bushings and motor/tranny mounts, he has conducted quite a bit of work on the Silence's track and personal cars (as well as mine, and most of South Florida's E30's that are on here or are enthusiasts in general.)

I just wanted to put this up as a thank you, because he really does go above and beyond, and I figured there'd be a bunch of you who could chime in as well. He's been on here for years but I didn't see any threads for him, so I figured I'd put one up since E30's are like 80-90% of this dude's income (from what I see. He does a lot of 60V6 GM engine and car builds too!).

So, what do you guys think of the illustrious John?

Absolutely wonderful guy.
    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
    For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

John and WOT are an excellent resource for the BMW community. We do tons of business with them and they are very professional and timely. John also has full pouty lips
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Forced fb

John is a super guy and a super smart wrencher
        The only guy I would trust my e30 to.

Comment

Bought a 4.10 LSD from John.

Not only did he drive across Florida to bring it to me, but he met me 10 minutes from my house and dropped it off!

Thanks for the diff, working great!
          My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Just bought a diff off of John and saying I am pleased would be an understatement.

It showed up at my house a few days after payment was sent and he took the time to help me through my gear ratio crisis.

Great seller would recommend 110%

Comment

Another +1 for John. They aren't making any more of guys like him.
              ADAMS Autosport

Comment

John is a friend and good partner. No secrets, always willing to share and help. Great asset to the community.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks! Without this community, I would be unemployed :)
                  Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 01-16-2014, 07:08 PM.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I bought my MLS from him , he answered all my emails , was keen to check if i received it as i purchased it through holidays
                    would definitely deal again with him

Comment

John i cant begin to thank you enough for getting my car back on the road. You will were always there to answer questions and help me figure out what was wrong my turbo e30. Thanks so much.
                      sigpic

Comment

Best price on arp studs and very fast shipping.
                        Thank you john.

Comment

Had the part I needed with the best quality and had the egr delete for the 524td manifold. Didn't even know that was an option! Great work John, thank you and I'm sure you'll take more of money in the future lol

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Comment

I see that John is not far from Miami. He should sell me late model rear window regulator/motors for sedan. I will pick them up and smile real nice! :D
                            E30 M52B28

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by rammstein View Post
                              I see that John is not far from Miami. He should sell me late model rear window regulator/motors for sedan. I will pick them up and smile real nice! :D
                              If I had them, would be glad to help, but in reality my own sedan has a stuck rear window. :(
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                              X