0 Skips out on the veterans for Memorial day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 Skips out on the veterans for Memorial day

For the liberal kiddie's on here, this is from your own source.

Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

Cliffs. Big 0 is going to skip out on the Wreath laying on the tomb of the unknown this memorial day to go to Chicago. Thats a huge slap in the face of all who have worn a uniform, or sacrificed for this nation for the last 200 years.

I just cant express the amount of disgust I have for these actions, at every turn he shows his blatant hate and disgust for the military.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

I have no opinion.
    But, like a good Marine, I will follow the orders of those appointed over me.
    I sacrifice so he can make that choice.

-Gunny
    Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
      I have no opinion.
      But, like a good Marine, I will follow the orders of those appointed over me.
      I sacrifice so he can make that choice.

-Gunny
      Thank You, for your service.
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

"it does not matter, all those dead military service men and women did nothing but help push the white agenda."

Anyone down to go see Paul in Concert?
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wow. And thanks to those that have given their time, or their life for me to have the right to bitch and moan about how things go down in our country.

Comment

Okay now you've got me torn. As a kid of 18 who is going into the army right after school lets out I do see this as a slap in the face to all those who have served and died. BUT at the same time they fought and died so that he could make choices like that.
            Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
            every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
            Originally posted by Jparkr
            The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
            87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Come on guys he needed a vacation....again. I want to call him the biggest duche for doing this, which he is, but the truth is the longer him and congress are home the better off America is.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                Come on guys he needed a vacation....again. I want to call him the biggest duche for doing this, which he is, but the truth is the longer him and congress are home the better off America is.
                will not argue with that latter point at all. Our Federal law makers need to meet like the TX legislature does, 40 days every other fucking year.

Vaca or not, its still a douche bag move. Take you vacation next week or something.

William Pitt-

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

waiting for LB JEFFERIES/holmo's idiotic reply to this one...........
                    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

hmmm.

who would i rather have at the top of my chain of command...

a guy who takes a pass on a ceremony, or a guy who sends me off to the desert under false pretense?

tough call.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                        hmmm.

who would i rather have at the top of my chain of command...

a guy who takes a pass on a ceremony, or a guy who sends me off to the desert under false pretense?

tough call.

At least the one who sent people to the desert on a hunch had some regard for the military and honoring the Veterans.

Even though people have fought and died so that people can make decisions like that, it doesn't make it any less of a douche move. I mean come on... you're the political figurehead for a country, the "man at the wheel", and you can't take some time to show that you honor and appreciate the very military that made sure and continues to make sure there's an actual country to run?

As if I needed another reason to dislike Obabo...
                        -Mike

1985 Volvo 245DL "The Battlewagon"

Comment

Originally posted by thebornotaku View Post
                          At least the one who sent people to the desert on a hunch had some regard for the military and honoring the Veterans.
                          you've gotta be kidding me.

bush was AWOL from his air guard unit for almost a year and a half.

he didn't even care enough about the military to report for duty.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

'If war is the answer, then what is the question?', and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life" ! Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you, you're fighting for social or political positions..." War is the answer!
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5
                            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

'If war is the answer, then what is the question?', and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life" ! Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you, you're fighting for social or political positions..." War is the answer!
                              1985 BMW 325e
                              1997 BMW M3/4/5
                              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                              X