Bought a e30 project for the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a e30 project for the summer

Well i have a big project ahead of me, i bought a e30 for $600 bucks and all it brought was an engine and wheels. the guy was parting the car out and i got desperate for a coupe. being that e30's are expensive in ny i thought this would be great...well no. I dont even have seats. =/

p.s. ill try and upload more pics later, just every photo i upload i get an error message.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bosqves; 06-18-2018, 08:39 AM.

my neck hurts, but if you have a running motor and a rust free shell, Id say you're off to a decent start. That looks like a unique color, but maybe thats because all the blood is rushing to half of my head when I look at the pic lol
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Lmao i guess im off to a good start but tracking down parts is torture. sorry about your head by the way

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        my neck hurts, but if you have a running motor and a rust free shell, Id say you're off to a decent start. That looks like a unique color, but maybe thats because all the blood is rushing to half of my head when I look at the pic lol

lol i agree ^^^^

anyway i think it looks like Lachssilber Metallic ???? Color code 203

is the shell rust free ?

i am from long island before i moved and i know the pain of looking for a e30 but we do get alot of rust ..........

good luck with the build btw

any dont forget if your willing to drive all over that you can find some parts cars with things you need.
        PERSON 1 - "It whispers to me at night...and convinces me i have to spend all my earnings on it...and buy all this stuff....to be cool...and be euro."

PERSON 2 - "Oh your married too?? Oh you mean the car....yes ....yes i agree...:shock:"

Comment

Working...
        X