Fs- super clean boosted and bagged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs- super clean boosted and bagged

1989 325i 5 speed on megasquirt 2 comp tripple bb 62/62 turbo with stage3 snow performance meth injection with all top of the line supporting mods poly mounts yadayadayada airlift airride 3p/h height sensors not yet installed! Heated Corbeau front seats ( stock lookalikes)! Real 3piece Bbs strosek’s brand new tires! Amazing sound system etc..... can go on and on about this car just waaaay too much too list but if your a serious buyer i can list it all everything is brand new with less then 3k miles just sits more then its used but no need to sell just seeing if theres and interest the car is an absolute show stopper and hagerty insurance has no prob insuring it for 25k with only seeing pics car is amazing!! Asking price is 18kobo with wheels also have multiple other wheels available if you like! Not really interested in to many trades but will entertain offers aslong as value is there or your willing to compensate value difference with cash! Read Less
    Email- vdubinjj@gmail
    Phone or text- 207-417-0139
    Cars located in maine
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Vdubinjj View Post
    can go on and on about this car just waaaay too much too list but if your a serious buyer i can list it all
    At an $18k ask, you should probably do that.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      At an $18k ask, you should probably do that.
      Ill post more pics car speaks for itself and 18k is just a starting point since 18k is just what is in it for parts nevermind the 2years of labor it took to get it where it is! I would post all the pics but takes forever to load 1 pic at a time! Figured if anyone was a serious buyer they have my email and phone# and i can go into more details aswell as send any pics they may want thanks

Comment

..and 18k is just a starting point since 18k is just what is in it for parts..
        You're about to learn a cold, hard truth about the value of modifications/parts.
        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
          you're about to learn a cold, hard truth about the value of modifications/parts.
          👍👍👍

Comment

You're about to learn a cold, hard truth about the value of modifications/parts.
            the cold hard truth is idc if i sell car is a show quality collectors item gaining value everyday like i said its insured for 25k with out issue pretty sure if it wasn’t worth 18k I wouldn’t be able to insure it for 25k

Comment

What you think something is worth, and what the next man is willing to pay is totally different. I'm sure its worth every penny to you but when you're asking such a high price tag. Usually you want to elaborate a little about why its that high. Yes its modified and boosted, but was it built correctly? I've seen people asking 7.5k-15k for 'modified' salvage title cars here in CA. Not saying that your car is lumped into that category, but people do ask stupid prices for what they feel its worth. I'm sure you're aware of this already though and given this is r3v its better to dish out specs it'll help your sale.

GLWS engine bay pic looks good, additional photos and interior yadda yadda yadda might help reach your 18k potential buyers heart.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

This ad reads like
                1. Turbo'd E30
                2. Bagged E30
                3. ..........
                4. 18k OBO
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

sub'd
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

the cold hard truth is idc if i sell car is a show quality collectors item gaining value everyday like i said its insured for 25k with out issue pretty sure if it wasn’t worth 18k I wouldn’t be able to insure it for 25k
                    As long as you're willing to pay, you can insure your vehicle for large numbers. I've got my e30 insured through Hagerty for $20k, not difficult to do, all you have to do is send them a modification list with relative prices for those items. They didn't really ask too many questions besides when can you send us a check.

Comment

I think I've taken more time contemplating the quality of my morning shit than you did writing this ad.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

:(
                        so true

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          I think I've taken more time contemplating the quality of my morning shit than you did writing this ad.
                          Lmao! Classic...
                          ————————————

Current:

1987 325i
                          1991 325is
                          1999 M3 Coupe
                          2013 M3 6MT Coupe
                          2018 X5M

Comment

This whole post is exactly why i didnt take more time everyone now a days just wants to tear everyone else apart. Another reason im not as into the car scene like i used to be. Before it used to comments like “nice car can you list more” now its just a bunch of dicks that wanna talk shit about someone elses stuff cause they cant have it or what not! Hence the reason this car is for sale the car scene isnt what it used to be! All you guys make me laugh cause even if i listed every mod and all of the almost 200 pics i have you all would have some dumb shit to say! What ever happened to “ if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything” huh car scene used to be filled with “nice car” “glws” yadayadayada now its just a bunch of pricks trying to talk shit about something they cant have or afford lol my car speaks for itself and just cause none of you can afford it dont mean its not worth it

Comment

I stopped reading your ad at "meth injection".

Nobody here has talked any shit about your car, but they are rightly critiquing the weakness of your ad. How about you put 5 minutes of effort into your ad and list ALL the mods and upgrades and give pertinent details - even it if takes up 100 lines. Upload a few dozen of your 200 pictures to a photo website and provide a link to it.

Your car may very well turn out to be worth $18,000 dollars so provide useful and detailed information in your ad that backs up your lofty claims.

Do Not come here and call the guys (and potential buyers) dicks and pricks, and say we're talking shit because we can't have it or can't afford it because that's not why people are posting. They're trying to help you present your car to the community.

Regardless, obviously this, the greatest E30 message forum on the planet, is not your target audience for such an amazing example. The car is surely way out of our league. Instead, you should list it on BAT where the rich E30 buyers go.
                              Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                              1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                              1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                              1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                              2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                              2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                              Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                              Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Working...
                              X