Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990 M3 for Sale. Here's one to cry over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 M3 for Sale. Here's one to cry over...

NOT MY CAR BUT ANYONE IN THE NJ AREA THAT WANTS A M3, this is the one for you!!
    Attached Files

That's pretty tight!
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Clean. would be better with the s14 tho.

Green 89 325 s52 build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280902

Comment

I think the car looks great. Your car, your rules. I wish I could afford it. I have always wanted an S52 powered 5 speed E30 M3, an S14 powered 320i and an M50 powered E30 automatic sedan. All 3 at once. No turbos, no super chargers. My dream garage. Outstanding car. GLWS.

Comment

Looks better in person, saw it yesterday. Price is fair for how clean the car is, he also has an 88 with an S14 I'm trying to make a deal for both lets see how it goes.

Comment

^^^^^^^please post pics of one or both if you buy them, good luck man!

Comment

Thanks to E30NJ for the post, I've been getting a ton of emails from out of state and was trying to figure out how I generated so much interest. It's a beautiful e30 and it will make the new owner smile ear to ear! Sorry Joe as I told you the 88 is definitely not for sale! If anyone wants more info or photos PM me.

Comment

Welcome to the site. How about posting more pics and specs here?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thanks for the welcoming. It's a 90 e30 M3 with a 99 S52. It's a tasteful blend of performance mods and stock which include a Turner Performance Chip, Turner Cam, Custom exhaust, Evo III Lip. It was repainted in 2012 still looks super sharp and clean.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deutschelegend View Post
                    I've been getting a ton of emails from out of state and was trying to figure out how I generated so much interest.
                    The search for e30 M3s necessitates the use of craigslist aggregators.

Gotta search from sea to shining sea! :)

Nice car btw. GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                      I think the car looks great. Your car, your rules. I wish I could afford it. I have always wanted an S52 powered 5 speed E30 M3, an S14 powered 320i and an M50 powered E30 automatic sedan. All 3 at once. No turbos, no super chargers. My dream garage. Outstanding car. GLWS.
                      Out of all the nice n/a motors out there, your dream is an S52????
                      2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                      2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                      1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                      1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                      - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                      1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                      1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                      Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Why have I never seen this car around town?!?!
                        Very nice! Take trades? ;)
                        - Frank
                        '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                        http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                        Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Nice car and good deal. I bought similar car, 88 M3 with S52, 1 1/2 years ago for a bit less. It wasn't as sorted as this one and in the end it cost me more. I would take this in a heartbeat if I didn't already have mine. GLWS!

Comment

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback. What trade are you offering?

Comment

Originally posted by deutschelegend View Post
                              Thanks guys for all the positive feedback. What trade are you offering?
                              Sent you a PM.:)
                              - Frank
                              '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                              http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                              Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Working...
                              X