Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie
    Originally posted by Ducati
    YOu're a 32 year old nerd. Sad part is, you're 32...
    32?!

I was gonna say he looks 16.

Have you even grown pubes yet?

-Charlie
    You are still bitter from the Japan thread that I can't find anymore aren't you?

That was my 19th birthday picture.. though I don't look any different now. People still think that I'm around 17 years old and I take it as a compliment (even if they mean it as an insult).

Pubes? No don't think so, help me grow some. Maybe the shit you use to cure your baldness would help me?

Cheers,
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

damn, I didn't think ANYONE had more Saturn games than me.. lol.

as far as the girl, meh, whatever floats your boat. going to a school with a 60/40 girl/guy split and having an average 7 year age advantage can be kinda cool though. ;)
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
        damn, I didn't think ANYONE had more Saturn games than me.. lol.

as far as the girl, meh, whatever floats your boat. going to a school with a 60/40 girl/guy split and having an average 7 year age advantage can be kinda cool though. ;)
        hehe you know I was kiddin about the chick too right?

What kinda school do you goto?

Sometimes I think about switching my major to Psychology because the psyc department is all girls. I think it's a huge fad (or has it always been that way?).
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I like the fact nobody understands you were joking. :D

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
            I think I'll just let it be. :o
            ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Canadians aren't funny, other than the fact that someone still listens to RATM in 2005.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                Originally posted by Ducati
                YOu're a 32 year old nerd. Sad part is, you're 32...
                32?!

I was gonna say he looks 16.

Have you even grown pubes yet?

-Charlie
                You are still bitter from the Japan thread that I can't find anymore aren't you?

That was my 19th birthday picture.. though I don't look any different now. People still think that I'm around 17 years old and I take it as a compliment (even if they mean it as an insult).

Pubes? No don't think so, help me grow some. Maybe the shit you use to cure your baldness would help me?

Cheers,
                Neither you nor your little alternative lifestyle canadian partner (You guys sure seem to like that stuff up there, don't you?) could answer my question, so the thread outlived its usefulness.

-Charlie
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

my backward hat steez = le game.

I have a 'trucker' hat now. It's defenetely the 'in' thing, and I'm getting more looks from hot babes than ever.

Comment

Canadians aren't funny, other than the fact that someone still listens to RATM in 2005.

-Charlie
                    you really lack reading comprehension skills. You also seem to possess the arguing capability of a pre-pubescent individual.

I pity you.

The real funny part about your previous attempt to insult me is that, it had the opposite effect. By questioning my fullness of pubes at the assumed age of 16, you seemed to have implied that you had not undergone the process of puberty allowing you to grow hair down south (perhaps not, but I would imagine this was the reason you may question one who seem to look 16 re: that subject).
                    But everyone is different, it's all good, and not even something to be ashamed of.
                    Too much hair sucks anyway. I don't know any chicks that would like to floss their teeth on guys' balls.

You are only embarassing yourself by your stubborn and/or discriminatory replies.
                    Now that you have made a fool of yourself (once again), are you going to delete this thread too?

But that's okay. I get a kick out of reading your replies. Calling Canadians unfunny, homosexual (especially interracial homosexuality) and/or unintelligent people was a good one for sure.

I look forward to your reply.

:)
                    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

By questioning my fullness of pubes at the assumed age of 16, you seemed to have implied that
                      [exaggeration of]
                      pre-pubescent individual.
                      Too much hair sucks anyway. I don't know any chicks that would like to floss their teeth on guys' balls.

Quit arguing with Charles. Go buy a pink shirt or something.

Comment

I'll call you an interracial queer, happy?

You took an innocent question that I asked on another thread, and got your panties all twisted up over it. I replied asking you to answer it, and you took it as a personal affront. This leads me to believe you are of the alternative lifestyle persuasion. Your special friend "mark" did nothing to dispell that.

You wanna get pissy about it, go ahead. You still look 15, you still have crappy taste in bands, and you're still canadian. Facts are facts.

-Charlie
                        FYYFF

Comment

FYYFF

Comment

You took an innocent question that I asked on another thread, and got your panties all twisted up over it. I replied asking you to answer it, and you took it as a personal affront. This leads me to believe you are of the alternative lifestyle persuasion. Your special friend "mark" did nothing to dispell that.

-Charlie
                            I believe it was the other way around. Personal affront? Nope, just had to point out that you were wrong.

rwh11385,
                            I'll stop arguing with Charlie when he stops making childish insults and/or factually, indubitably wrong statements that I can't resist to comment on.
                            Like I said before, I get a kick out of this kinda stuff so I won't tell him to shut his mouth either (nor do I have the right to tell him to stop with formerly mentioned insults/statements).
                            ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

sorry, not interested in you.

You are fucking huge, I defenetely wouldn't wanna mess with you face 2 face :shock:
                              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

-Charlie
                                I believe it was the other way around. Personal affront? Nope, just had to point out that you were wrong.

rwh11385,
                                I'll stop arguing with Charlie when he stops making childish insults and/or factually, indubitably wrong statements that I can't resist to comment on.
                                Like I said before, I get a kick out of this kinda stuff so I won't tell him to shut his mouth either (nor do I have the right to tell him to stop with formerly mentioned insults/statements).
                                Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

My question was "what gonzo cool cars aren't we getting from Japan?" Your response consisted of "oh, you've never been out of the continent, NASCAR sucks" or some nonsense.

You never answered me.

-Charlie
                                FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                                X