Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
    ^^^
    Pakistan has nukes. Afghanistan doesn't.
    Not that at all, the United States plays peace keeper by being the puppeteer of Pakistan. Remember Pakistan and India have been ready to nuke each other at a moments notice.

Has more to do with Politics than Nukes
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
      ^^^
      Pakistan has nukes. Afghanistan doesn't.
      Pakistan has money. Afghanistan doesnt.

Who sold the weapons to Pakistan?

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

Has more to do with money than Nukes
      fixed
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
        I have a feeling that this could make a great movie.
        Glad that this didnt escalate into something much bigger.
        edit:
        That dumb piece of shit used the wrong explosives too. Thank God
        http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/04...-ied-training/
        As more information comes out it looks like this guy is a fucking loser. Not only did he fuck this up but he was a mediocre student who left his job and has his home forclosed upon.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Guess I'm a fucking loser too, because I'm a Pakistani who was also a mediocre student that quit my job and lost my house. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
            Welcome to the peaceful world of Obama.... LOL bringing off topic but regardless many dislike our country, never gonna be the same anymore.
            Wow, so this has already been blamed on Obama? That was quick! :D But I agree, days without the threat are past us... Growing up in the late 80s and 90s I thought the world was a pretty good place... then senior year of high school 9/11 hit... yay :|
            '88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
            '91 318is - Gone :(
            '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
              Guess I'm a fucking loser too, because I'm a Pakistani who was also a mediocre student that quit my job and lost my house. Sheesh.
              Someone keep an eye on this guy, he might lose it.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                Someone keep an eye on this guy, he might lose it.
                Called the Feds already. They tracked down his IP address and are driving to his location as we speak. He could be only kidding, but this day and age calls for preemptive measures.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Ha! They'll never find me, because even though I'm an illegal immigrant from a third world middle-eastern country that doesn't know how to properly conceal the VIN from a recently purchased used vehicle, the billions of dollars spent annually by your central government on National Security can't keep me from casually boarding a fucking commercial aircraft!

Comment

this may be old but....................................

I didn't make this, I saw this several years ago and I thought I'd upload it. Come Mr. Taliban, Turn Over Bin Laden
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBMW View Post
                      Wow, so this has already been blamed on Obama? That was quick! :D But I agree, days without the threat are past us... Growing up in the late 80s and 90s I thought the world was a pretty good place... then senior year of high school 9/11 hit... yay :|
                      Shit, I grew up in the days when a massive nuclear attack from the Soviet Union was a truly credible WMD threat! People built bomb shelters in their basements. Public buildings had "Fallout Shelter" signs on them!

I'm sorry subtlety gets lost sometimes in print, but I was inferring the political/money side of the US/Pakistan relationship in my comment.

It is true, however, that the US has never attacked another nation that had nuke tipped weapons at the ready.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        Ha! They'll never find me, because even though I'm an illegal immigrant from a third world middle-eastern country that doesn't know how to properly conceal the VIN from a recently purchased used vehicle, the billions of dollars spent annually by your central government on National Security can't keep me from casually boarding a fucking commercial aircraft!
                        Fucking gold!
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I was in Times Square on Saturday! Woulda been some BBS RM's for sale if I didn't make it back ;) Yes, my sense of humor is sickening.

Comment

I had a serious LOL on another political forum, people trying to use this as ammo to support thier assertion that the president is weak on terrorists. Like.. wtf, can't you guys at least find an example where we did NOT catch the guy?
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              I had a serious LOL on another political forum, people trying to use this as ammo to support thier assertion that the president is weak on terrorists. Like.. wtf, can't you guys at least find an example where we did NOT catch the guy?
                              Oil rig at the bottom of the gulf of mexico

Oh but that would fall into line with what this administration wants so they can Ban off shore drilling all together and socialize the oil industry Al La Chavez style

But that would be silly and preposterous now wouldn't it

. Please note this post is dripping with sarcasm
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-05-2010, 05:38 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                Let me guess, they racial profiled this guy to catch him at the airport?
                                Brown is the new Black.

Black people should be thanking Brown people :)

...A black guy with a big ass bag of weed checking through the airport, and the TSA officer yell at him...HEY !!! and, the black guy yell back at the officer....HEY,WHAT?!! Look at the brown guy! Then the officer says... Oh, Sorry Sir (smiling and letting him pass by) then hold the brown guy and strip him down and perform the latex glove examination on his rear end, etc:)
                                ...Oops, turned out the brown guy was Bobby Jindal !!!
                                http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

Working...
                                X