No announcement yet.

RIP Jon Pham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome to see guys, I've known him since '04ish when he was drifting at the events we put on. Then I hung out with him more going to edm events, he was always happy and smiling. a few of us were actually gonna get pho with him yesterday when he got back from a personal family matter. Its so hard to know someone so kind that you see help out others so often and such a good attitude is no longer in our presence.

Comment

From my trip:

:(
      Reminiscing...

Comment

my condolences how did it happen?

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

The next day we met up with a fellow E30-er with a silver M3 who's name I cannot remember, and went to eat at this bangin' Mexican restaurant. Afterward we rolled back to his house and did some makeshift work to his car after he broke something along the way :razz:
          I'd bet that was Adam Fogg (AdamF88iS)
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

:(:(

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              I'd bet that was Adam Fogg (AdamF88iS)
              That was my car, I remember going to that mexican restaurant (Mexican Affair, no longer in business)

Jon was a close friend of mine for a long time. I remember helping convert his car to a manual trans, working my 300E in his garage, and every Tuesday detailing our cars before Tab-Tuesday. Even though I hadn't seen him much since he got out of the car scene he will be missed.
              Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

RIP. Sad to see a fellow member pass. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                2002 325i - DD
                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Is that drift tengoku magazine? lol. Seemed like a cool guy. RIP
                  Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Never had the chance to meet him, but I've come across many of his posts, and he always came across as very cool, fun dude. RIP.

This pic always stuck with me

Last edited by robrez; 05-30-2012, 11:04 PM.
                    sigpic
                    January 2012 COTM

Comment

RIP Jon.

So what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                        From my trip:

:(
                        Thats my white e30 with the hid's on,i have had the blessed honor to hang with him at alot of wedensday night meets in walnut since 2008.Reaaly cool guy and he was always saying, i need to replace my oil pan again. Haha always made me laugh when he said that.I was always shaking my head every time i seen him come in the parking thinking "damn thats too low". Keeping riding low and throw sparks in heaven jon. You will be missed.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

RIP John
                          sigpic
                          Justin Angelli
                          1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

I remember Kicking it with Jon at his house while we kidded about his online gaming, stickers, talking about random stuff at his house and then him trying to convince me that his Lexus would look dope while I was just giving him a hard time about the wheels he wanted to fit on there...

Well ole buddy you won at Life buy living and driving it to the Fullest! Cheers Brother. I'm definitely gonna miss your shenanigans and cracked oil pans.
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

RIP Jon

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                              Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Working...
                                X