No announcement yet.

So who else had quit smoking..*2 YRS LATER*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read thread title, saw "had", and thought you fell off the wagon.

I was not dissapoint!
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

bump this up!

been one year and still smoke free:-D

whole new lease on life!
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
        bump this up!

been one year and still smoke free:-D

whole new lease one life!
        :up:

Still on the Ego myself.. Working on dropping this too. Still...

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'll be at 7 years in July. Never looked back.

Comment

E-cigs are the only reason I don't smoke tobacco anymore. I barely even need to vape now, too. Fuck cigarettes.
            sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
            1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
            1991 318is - Sold
            1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

been Vaping for 3 years now. Started because I couldn't smoke during the day with my previous job (massage therapist) so I figured I would vape during the day and smoke when I got off.. 7 days went past and i completely forgot about smoking.. I went solely to vapor.. My ProVari setup has been keeping me strong since then. I dont care what everyone says about the whole "formaldehyde and antifreeze" BS, I know who makes my E-Juice and there are four ingredients: Food grade propylene glycol and Vegetable glycerine, flavor and nicotine. if someone put other chemicals in my liquid, I would certainly know about it. Think about how many people you see vaping now and how much loss tobacco companies lose by this alternative.. now think about how much money is lost by healthcare systems who depend on sickly smokers to make a lot of $ on the leading cause of death in the US. Of course they both want the media to scare you into thinking that there are foreign chemicals in your e-liquid. look into your brands of juice (most will be local to you) and get to know the companies and what locals use to be safe. never buy gas station shit from china.. that is taking a gamble.
              "We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

Comment

February will be 4 years for me, cold turkey. Had tried to cut down/quit a few times before, made it almost a year at one point but ended up caving in social situations. Breaking the associations with beer and coffee was the hardest part for me.

I think once you've formed the habit, even if you quit, it never really leaves you. Even though I never crave a smoke anymore and am truly grossed out by the smell, I still get really fidgety sometimes, especially when having beers in the garage with buddies - I find myself always twirling a screwdriver in my hand, tapping it on the workbench, etc.

Comment

I want to start smoking, what are some of the best to use? More of a hipster brand, I want to look cool.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

IIRC the hipster thing to do is to smoke hand carved tobacco pipes.

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

American Spirits or Nat Sherman's are the cool cigarettes

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        I want to start smoking, what are some of the best to use? More of a hipster brand, I want to look cool.
                        Try Newports.
                        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                        Originally posted by mbonanni
                        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                          Export A's...so cool not even the hipsters know what they are.
                          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Got serious about vaping a couple weeks ago. I still smoke but it's like 1 or 2 cigarettes a day (except at work, I can't seem to not smoke at work). I'm making progress, though!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Quit about a year ago. I just started eating and living healthier about 3 years ago and the cigarettes really weren't appealing at all, but I would still smoke on occasion when I drank, but with time that even stopped. I feel about 1000% better.

Comment

36 years cold turkey. caught a flu bug and couldn't smoke and then never restarted.
                                now i can smell a smoker from 10 feet. disgusting habit that kills you.
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X