No announcement yet.

The official Milwaukee and SE WI thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. I will be bringing my e30 as well as some cars from the bimmer dealer I work at. I'm hoping this show is gonna turn out great. They have shows there every tuesday night (different theme) and this week is BMW. There are usually about 100 cars in attendance. Show starts at 6pm

Comment

i need a rear valence...im sick of seeing my spare tire compartment everytime i look at my car from the back.

anyone want to sell me one??

86' ES back from the dead as an I

Comment

H&R Race springs

Anyone have experience with H&R race springs and Milwaukee roads? I've got the H&R/Bilstein sport combo on the car and am considering a change to a slightly stiffer spring set up for track days, autox, and DD. Wondering about ride quality and risks to oil pans. Thanks!
        1990 325i: slippery slope from DD/DE car to SE30/ITS
        1991 318is: raw DD
        2004 330i zhp: civilized daily driver

Comment

I could not imagine having race springs on these awful roads, I also have sports and cringe a few times everytime I drive, maybe if you live in Brookfield where the roads there are almost decent. If I were to do it again, I would do OE sports with sway bars

Comment

I have IE 3's and billie sports and it is pretty damn harsh around here.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Car gets its occasional DD more westside (New Berlin, West Allis, Waukeshau county) where the conditions can vary between recent road work and areas that still need it. Times I've driven into work in downtown Milwaukee it's been an obstacle course of ruts and avoiding potholes once off of I94. Most driving though will be highway runs to Road America, Blackhawk, and Miller Park.

Comment

hey does anyone around here have a fuel transfer pump (not the one in the gas tank but the one that sits right next to the tank in front of the rear driver side wheel, the noisy one) just laying around or possibly a parts car or a junk yard that will have one to sell me? mine went last night and i need one before work tomorrow at 4...

i'll do anythinggggg

86' ES back from the dead as an I

Comment

Anything ayeeeeee? haha

Comment

I am looking for some cheap 5x114.3 wheels (for a Camry) for snow tires. Ideally some 5x114.3 steelies with snow tires already mounted.

Just throwing that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by MysterE30 View Post
                      i need a rear valence...im sick of seeing my spare tire compartment everytime i look at my car from the back.

anyone want to sell me one??
                      I've got a 92 325ic that's got a rust free rear valance that you could come and cut off...

The car is almost done being parted out.

Comment

We should seriously do a meet soon and take pictures. I bet if we set up a date in mid September we could get a decent amount of people.

Comment

I am free Aug. 30th, 31st, and 32nd. I am also free on Sept. 1st

I do not consider my car to be pic worthy. Too many rock chips on the hood but I would enjoy a bmw/e30 get together.

btw. Does anyone have a 1/5-2" flex hone I could buy/use or know a store that carries one?

Comment

Anyone think we need our own site? (like euroteknik but for the milwaukee/SE WI area?)

Do we have enough members in this area for that?
                            alexw
                            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Are any of you guys coming to Oktoberfest?
                              1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

Signed up for the autox on Thursday and drivers schools on Friday and Saturday. Should be a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X