Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot shoots 14 people at Batman movie in CO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
    Damn, I bet this crazy motherfucker thought he was the joker or some shit and wanted to watch the world burn. Has a name been released? I didnt click the link, just wanted to know if they took him down or if he is in custody.
    James Holmes

Suspected Colorado movie theater gunman James Holmes purchased four guns at local shops and more than 6,000 rounds of ammunition on the Internet in the past 60 days, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates told a news conference this evening.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Two of the guns were handguns, plus automatic weapons aren't legal as far as I know.

If he modified an AR-15 to be auto, that's illegal as well.

I think it's cute you guys think more laws will stop guys who don't care about breaking the law.
      The availability of inexpensive guns makes it easier for idiots to own them. Period. If you argue with that, you're an idiot.

Whether or not you think that guns should be widely available/relatively inexpensive is a completely different argument. The amount of gun crime in this country is pretty clear evidence that something is not working. The solution of arming more people to counter the fact that far more people here are armed seems rather ironic to me.
      2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
      2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
      1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
      1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
      - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
      1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
      1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
      Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Two of the guns were handguns, plus automatic weapons aren't legal as far as I know.

I think it's cute you guys think more laws will stop guys who don't care about breaking the law.
        I completely agree with you. If he wanted to shoot someone, he was going to whether or not guns are legal to own. He will find a way to get one.

Comment

to update my post on CCW inside a movie theater. It is not a federal rule but it varies state to state if you are able to CCW inside a movie theater. Here in Florida you can as states like NC you can not.

Check your local laws before doing so!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^
            Thanks dub I knew that didnt sound quite right ;)

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
            The availability of inexpensive guns makes it easier for idiots to own them. Period. If you argue with that, you're an idiot.

Whether or not you think that guns should be widely available/relatively inexpensive is a completely different argument. The amount of gun crime in this country is pretty clear evidence that something is not working. The solution of arming more people to counter the fact that far more people here are armed seems rather ironic to me.
            The violent crime stats Vs Passage of CCW laws does not support your hypothesis at all, in fact its 100% opposite to it.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post

And if you believe that legislation is the answer then you're an idiot. Why is there still gun crime in places that are strictly regulated? Because criminls don't follow the laws that you and I are subject to.

Comment

Such a scum bag. He was on a mission though, no gun control of any kind could have stopped him. If he wanted this shit, he was going to get it. Registered or not

Comment

looks like life might be imitating art...

The horrific shooting at the screening of The Dark Knight Rises in Colorado late last night bears eerie similarities to a scene in the 1985 comic Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. In the comic, a crazed, gun-toting loner walks into a movie theater and begins shooting it up, killing three in the process. The passage concludes with the media blaming Batman for inspiring the shooting, though he is not involved in the incident at all.

Comment

I believe I mentioned crazy fuck a little ways back

I stand by that assessment this just adds to the pile to prove that.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

cops are working on clearing his house which is booby trapped. Sounds like this kid was on a mission!

Comment

This is heartbreaking. Nobody is ever safe with lunatics like this running around.

I bet there were minors in that crowd that may have been killed or injured. Truly a society gone to shit.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          This is heartbreaking. Nobody is ever safe with lunatics like this running around.

I bet there were minors in that crowd that may have been killed or injured. Truly a society gone to shit.
                          in the news they mention a 6 year old that was injured and someone as young as 3 months being at the theater.

What the fuck is a 6 year old and a 3 month old doing at a midnight movie anyway? Not to get off topic but really WTF?

Comment

I read about this elsewhere and they had claimed that the shooter was using and automatic weapon, apologies for being misinformed.

Tight regulations on certain weapons do prevent large numbers of crimes being perpetrated with those weapons, there's a reason these all out massacres are rare in parts of the world where it is not so easy to get your hands on arsenals as compared to the US.

Comment

Crazy people with be crazy, stricter gun control wont do shit.

BTW, bulletproof vest don't stop everything and don't cover everything. I bet if someone had the balls and was carrying at the time he could of took him down. The dude was crazy but, it doesn't sound like he has military background.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                                Crazy people with be crazy, stricter gun control wont do shit.
                                have anything to back up that claim? Last time I checked Japan didn't have massacres involving gun's every few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X