Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a full 4-wheel alignment done at JMP over a year ago, and he set the toe to zero. I've been fine with it, although yeah sometimes it doesn't track straight instantly, it follows the curve in the road moreso. I've been thinking lately about toe-ing out a little to aide with autocrossing... so I want to learn how to do my own alignment to make sure the adjustments are numerically correct.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Do you guys think these condor drifting brake lines will be too long for just street driving?
      Condor Speed Shop offers extended stainless steel braided brake lines for wide angle kits to improve the performance and safety of your BMW E46! Shop drift lines!

They're the only guys that sell just the front and i just need the front.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        Are these for an e46?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Do you guys think these condor drifting brake lines will be too long for just street driving?
          Condor Speed Shop offers extended stainless steel braided brake lines for wide angle kits to improve the performance and safety of your BMW E46! Shop drift lines!

If you're looking for standard size lines, Bimmerworld sells just the fronts as well: http://www.bimmerworld.com/BimmerWor...-Line-Kit.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
            I had a full 4-wheel alignment done at JMP over a year ago, and he set the toe to zero. I've been fine with it, although yeah sometimes it doesn't track straight instantly, it follows the curve in the road moreso. I've been thinking lately about toe-ing out a little to aide with autocrossing... so I want to learn how to do my own alignment to make sure the adjustments are numerically correct.
            I haven't done toe out on my e30 but I've run it on other cars before, feels great for autox but feels sketchy in wet on the highway. Luckily we're in socal so just don't drive it in the rain.
            sigpic

Comment

nice. Forgot about those guys.

putting in my 5lug kit finally.

Comment

hi guys im having the hardest time finding the right clip / screws from my front lip spoiler.

1986 325E oem front lip spoiler no air ducts just the sensor in the front.

I cant seem to find any info on these "NORMAL" spoilers just Cow Catchers. Any one have an assembly guideline, or know what kind of clips or screw i need to mount this? Quite frustrating

Comment

Been working on my car on & off, here's the latest update:

The latest being, the reinforced subframe that I welded up. I could have cut out my own plates, but decided to buy the garagistic plates for the engine mounts and sway bar tabs. Since I was in there, I also changed out the oil pan gasket. Not a difficult job when you have access to a lift for the afternoon.
                  Last edited by Chilezen; 08-30-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Nice. Just get a vert bar and paint it; the M3 sway links were super noticeable for driving feel even when I already had a bigger swaybar. Probably one of my favorite suspension mods.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

WTB E30 vert lukebox

Anyone have an E30 vert lukebox that they would let go, PM me please.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        Nice. Just get a vert bar and paint it; the M3 sway links were super noticeable for driving feel even when I already had a bigger swaybar. Probably one of my favorite suspension mods.
                        I'll have a vert away bar soon FS soon enough, as I'll be upgrading to a 25mm one from H&R.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Huh, I didn't know vert bars were stiffer than coupe's.

And how convenient ;D

I actually didn't notice a difference with the M3 links, the car still sways significantly. Maybe I'm taking corners too hard :)

In other news, I've determined the source of my oil leak is the head gasket! I cleaned the whole side of the block, ran the engine, and saw that it was wet again right under the head, leaking down the block. Yaayy wooooo awesome

So maybe that's going to be taken care of before upgrading the sway bar

Comment

u dudes going to socal euro?

Comment

u dudes going to socal euro?
                              Yes, meeting a crew from Oceanside Motorsports at 10:00 and driving down in a big group. Welcome to join on your way down!

Comment

Anyone going to the Garagistic car meet?

Comment

Working...
                                X