Tischer BMW - GetBMWParts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tischer BMW - GetBMWParts.com

These folks are some amazingly nice guy and give the best prices from any dealership. I work at a restoration shop and the discounts they give are better when we get from the local (kind of) dealership. Overall really good guys. Only complaint would be the packaging but never the less non of my parts arrived damaged. (ordered all new euro trim) Next buy M-tec 2 Wheel
    Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
    '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
    '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Evan at Tischer

I ordered some parts during thier recent free shipping offer, and I was billed for the shipping charges. I contacted them through the website, and didn't get an answer back. After a couple of days, I sent another message and within a half hour had an Email from Evan, explaining that the website software had been dropping messages and they hadn't received my first one. He also immediately credited my card for the shipping charges.

I'm very satisfied with their service, and will use them again!
    1973 Bavaria

Comment

Was going to order from them since the prices seemed pretty good, but I was wondering about the shipping. Without knowing the exact sizes and weight of parts, I'd be guessing at shipping.

Also, the site mentioned "brand-new, genuine OEM BMW factory original parts"...isn't that contradictory? Shouldn't it say OE?
      89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
      E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

Evan @ Tischer A++++

My wife ordered me a set of mats in black instead of anthracite and they took them back no problem.

Also on christmas morning i got a set of euro trim and one piece was badly scratched. Evan sent another one out before receiving the bad one. Great service. Great company.
        1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
        5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Tischer BMW

Placed an order on June 6th. Was expecting the arrival of my parts within a few days, although previous orders came within 1-2 days (very impressive!).

One week later, still nothing, so I checked the website. On that day, June 14th, an update was put on my order that 2 of the parts were on national back order, and would arrive in 2-3 weeks, at which point the entire order would ship. Had I known this within a few days of placing my order, I would have asked them to ship it separately, as I needed the parts that they had in stock the week I placed my order. But it took a full 7 days to tell me some of the parts were on backorder.

So I sent them an email via the form on their site on June 16th asking to ship the parts that are in stock. No response, so on June 17th, I sent an email to their other email address using my email program instead of their web form, thinking maybe the first email didn't go through. By June 21st, still no response, so I sent another email via the form on their site. Still no response. It's now June 23rd, over two weeks since I've placed my order and about 2 weeks since I was expecting my parts. Still no response. I tried AIM today since they said they are available there. They were not online.

Not sure what else to do... I'm sure as soon as I go out and buy the parts somewhere else, they will show up from Tischer, and I won't be able to get a refund (since I can't communicate with them).
          85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
          e30 restoration and V8 swap
          24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Do they have a phone#? Why haven't you called them?!? If you really want, call your CC company tell them that you haven't received your order and they won't cancel it. The CC company will refund the money and you can go somewhere else...
            http://www.jfalesphotography.com
            91 318is m50nv - New toy/project
            95 540i - Wife's DD

Comment

Call them.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I haven't called them because they don't have a phone number.

The webite clearly states that they are an online only business.

Anyway, they emailed me soon after I posted this and told me they will ship the parts tomorrow, with no shipping charge.

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                  I haven't called them because they don't have a phone number.

The webite clearly states that they are an online only business.

Anyway, they emailed me soon after I posted this and told me they will ship the parts tomorrow, with no shipping charge.
                  Don't worry, I have used them MANY times. They get the parts from BMW and ship them out to you after they arrive to them.

I love that site.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

FYI back orders happen all the time for dealer parts.

I had to wait 2 weeks for front turn signal lenses. Literally none in the US and Guy said there probably making more

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                      Don't worry, I have used them MANY times. They get the parts from BMW and ship them out to you after they arrive to them.

I love that site.
                      Did you read the original post? I've used them many times too, that doesn't make what they did acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        FYI back orders happen all the time for dealer parts.

I had to wait 2 weeks for front turn signal lenses. Literally none in the US and Guy said there probably making more
                        Did you read the original post? I never complained about the back ordered parts. I complained about the in stock parts that they wouldn't ship, and the lack of communication.

Comment

They are a member here and Tischer is a dealer, so I would suggest just calling and explain the situation.

I agree about the back order thing, that has happened to me the last two times I price matched using BAV the shipment came from California vs 1 day from NH. Took 5 business days which translates to 7-9 actual days. Bought else where and billed customer.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I use to order from them, samething happend. Had a problem no phone to talk live. Went back and forth on emails half a dozen times, nice guys but really pissed me off. At some point pricing is important but when waiting on parts with no communication for extended time just did them in for me.

Now I use Blunt, yes the down side is I get wacky art work on the parts but I get 3 deliveries a week from him to shop and I can call him(and have) 24/7. His pricing is same if not better and he comes through everytime without fail.
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                              I use to order from them, samething happend. Had a problem no phone to talk live. Went back and forth on emails half a dozen times, nice guys but really pissed me off. At some point pricing is important but when waiting on parts with no communication for extended time just did them in for me.

Now I use Blunt, yes the down side is I get wacky art work on the parts but I get 3 deliveries a week from him to shop and I can call him(and have) 24/7. His pricing is same if not better and he comes through everytime without fail.

Yep, I will be doing that in the future. getbmwparts (tischer) has a nice site with a catalog with prices that's easy to use, but I'd rather just use realoem and get qoutes via blunt, if it means I'll be kept up to date and be able to have him work with me.

For those who don't understand the problem here... let me sum it up. I ordered a bunch of parts. A week after that, I logged in to the website to see why my parts hadn't arrived. I checked my order status, and earlier that day, my order was updated with comments saying half the parts were on back order. But the parts that were in stock, I needed ASAP, I was expecting them days ago. It took them a full week to tell me some parts were back ordered and wouldn't be in for 3 weeks, and that they'd send all the parts when those back ordered parts came in. At that point, I was already expecting the in-stock parts to be at my door, so I immediately started contacting them and asking them to ship those parts. No response for over a week, until I posted on this forum. They did about all they could do by not charging me shipping, which I appreciate, but it doesn't really fix the lack of communication.

Comment

Working...
                              X