Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Wiggles View Post
    Point noted.

But riddle me this Batman; do you see at the end of the post where it simply reads "PM me with ANY QUESTIONS"?

If this is truly on your list of potentials, I think you would have PM'd me to be honest but in all reality I don't think this car fits the budget you set for yourself which is in all fairness probably for the better.. I hope you find your $2000 car because they are out there but they don't look like this.

my apologies I see its a $3000 budget.. my bad.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=241025
    Did I not say I have that 3k, PLUS 1k slush fund?

That puts your $3900 dollar price into my range that I was very willing to pay for, but am quickly getting away from it. I have been nothing but polite, asked 3 legitimate questions (which were polite and not accusatory or crapping in any way), only to be rebutted with personal attacks. Not how I would sell things, but whatever. To each their own.

Onto the riddle. No, I hadn't read the "PM me with questions...". I had read the beginning, looked at the pictures, and didn't see the one line of text between the last picture and your signature, which is easily overlooked. While I'll admit I didn't see it nor was I looking for it and apologize for not seeing it. I will say that the questions that I asked are best answered out in the open. Especially more so now that you're being what can only be described as coy and still not answering them.

I'm still interested, they were 3 simple little questions that I still am unsure of whether or not they are actual problems, or if they really are reflection or lens causing them to LOOK that way. So now I have to interject a fourth one.

Why are they so hard to answer?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
        Did I not say I have that 3k, PLUS 1k slush fund?

That puts your $3900 dollar price into my range that I was very willing to pay for, but am quickly getting away from it. I have been nothing but polite, asked 3 legitimate questions (which were polite and not accusatory or crapping in any way), only to be rebutted with personal attacks. Not how I would sell things, but whatever. To each their own.

Onto the riddle. No, I hadn't read the "PM me with questions...". I had read the beginning, looked at the pictures, and didn't see the one line of text between the last picture and your signature, which is easily overlooked. While I'll admit I didn't see it nor was I looking for it and apologize for not seeing it. I will say that the questions that I asked are best answered out in the open. Especially more so now that you're being what can only be described as coy and still not answering them.

I'm still interested, they were 3 simple little questions that I still am unsure of whether or not they are actual problems, or if they really are reflection or lens causing them to LOOK that way. So now I have to interject a fourth one.

Why are they so hard to answer?
        Still No PM?? Simple instructions my fellow enthusiast...

The car has No issues my friend.. I can run it to Ryan if need be to verify.. It will pass smog with no problem but if your taking it back to Wi, you won't need it.

Anything else?? A cup of coffee? A hug??
        90 Merc Gaelendewagen
        91 Alpine White M-technic 4-door
        91 calypsorot M-technic S52 coupe
        91 Silver M-technic 2 Cabrio
        84 Alpina B6 #25/250
        86 Zino BBS coupe
        86 Schwartz 535i
        88 Alpineweis M3
        88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

Anything else?? A cup of coffee? A hug??
          Is beer on the list of possibles?

PM inbound.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
            Is beer on the list of possibles?

PM inbound.
            Yeszirrrrrrr
            90 Merc Gaelendewagen
            84 Alpina B6 #25/250
            86 Zino BBS coupe
            86 Schwartz 535i
            88 Alpineweis M3
            88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

lol you guys crack me up and turbojake jon here is a very good guy and all his cars are very sexy and he takes very good care of them :)
              Originally posted by InuFaye
              silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
              Originally posted by blunttech
              so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
              Originally posted by george graves
              An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

If you guys figure it out I would be happy to verify the cars condition BUT I would prefer to stay as neutral as possible on this one since John is a friend. GLWTS

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
                  If you guys figure it out I would be happy to verify the cars condition BUT I would prefer to stay as neutral as possible on this one since John is a friend. GLWTS

I agree but, I know your integrity and despite our friendship, you won't say a bucket is a real car.
                  90 Merc Gaelendewagen
                  84 Alpina B6 #25/250
                  86 Zino BBS coupe
                  86 Schwartz 535i
                  88 Alpineweis M3
                  88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

Wow, would not even consider buying after that response to a couple of honest questions. why the hostillity?

honest question, did something get editied out? I did not see anything in that question that would have invited a hostile retort. that is a Vlad way to conduct business.
                    Originally Posted by ACMF74
                    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

I agree but, I know your integrity and despite our friendship, you won't say a bucket is a real car.
                      Agreed and thank you for a vote of confidence. Car looks nice. A late model 5 speed Brilliantrot on black sport interior for less than 4k is a nice buy regardless of maintenance history or previous enthusiast level of ownership etc. I think with Jake his concern is spending his entire budget buying a car sight unseen and then driving it across the country which is understandable.
                      Last edited by Wild Ride; 04-07-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                        Wow, would not even consider buying after that response to a couple of honest questions. why the hostillity?

honest question, did something get editied out? I did not see anything in that question that would have invited a hostile retort. that is a Vlad way to conduct business.
                        It all got handled and sorted out.. PM's sent and questions answered. Its far from a Vlad situation and please don't even go down that road.

I like talking to people on the phone to walk them through the car. Good, bad or indifferent. With that said, I have done business with fellow members that are willing to pm and swap contact info. I have a lot of interest in the car so simply posting on the thread is NOT in most cases doesn't show me anything but a PM shows me they are serious. Nothing more nothing less..

If i come across brash it is because there are a lot of thread shitters out there and Its my way of not tolerating it.

The car is a nice car and is what it is....
                        90 Merc Gaelendewagen
                        84 Alpina B6 #25/250
                        86 Zino BBS coupe
                        86 Schwartz 535i
                        88 Alpineweis M3
                        88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

this car is sold
                          90 Merc Gaelendewagen