No announcement yet.

Kamotors E30-Turbo to ITB M20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my cluster back from Bavarian restoration.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

changed out my headers over the weekend.
      1e by kamotors@y, on Flickr
      3e by kamotors@y, on Flickr

7speedshop.com

Comment

This car has gone through more phases then a teenage trans gender

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

E30 = Lego for men.
          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
            They are the same wheels I ran on my red e30 for winter, I just removed the white plasti dip they are xxr 550 17x8.25 et20 with 245/40/17.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
            have you had any rubbing issues with the 245's upfront?

Comment

dear god, you good sir have spent some time on this. this was done very tasteful. I think it looks a lot better with the red hood back on.

Comment

ITB and turbo now? Waiting for the ls swap
                1989 325i LS Swap (Money Pit):https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=244933
                COTM Feb 2019: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=428404

Comment

A turbo ITB M20 setup is something I've thought about for a while now, do you think the benefit would be a better throttle response? With the addition of forced induction I imagine the free flowing ITB power gains are a bit of a mute point, but a better throttle response might lead to a faster turbo spool?

I haven't personally seen this done before on an M20, possibly due to tuning challenges and cost?

Sorry for all the questions, just curious! The setup looks very clean, as always.

Comment

Just watched the youtube vid..so glad to see you go back to turbo

20G?

Comment

Still have me drooling!
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Hey so I talked to Richard and he said you need to finish this.

Comment

this car is now like going out with a hot virgin when your 16.. you fuck the absolute shit out of her, go elbow deep and stretch her out good and proper and let all your mates tripple pen her ass hole...

then 10 years later when you've had your fun, you kick her to the curb. and some nice bloke thinks she looks good on the outside, takes her home, opens her up and finds maybe shes been played with a bit too much and shes looser than a 50 year old hooker
                          Last edited by bangn; 12-29-2017, 08:02 PM.
                          Boris - 89 E30 325i
                          84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                            this car is now like going out with a hot virgin when your 16.. you fuck the absolute shit out of her, go elbow deep and stretch her out good and proper and let all your mates tripple pen her ass hole...

then 10 years later when you've have your fun, you kick her to the curb. and some nice bloke thinks she looks good on the outside, takes her home, opens her up and finds maybe shes been played with a bit too much and shes looser than a 50 year old hooker
                            interesting..

Comment

Kamotors E30-Turbo to ITB M20

Comment

Aussies... must not be very much waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles around down under

Comment

Working...
                                X