Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20k.
    You save 20k and you should be good.
    Keep in mind the s14 motor is going to cost a shit ton to have worked on, buddy told me the book gives something like 22hrs for a geadgasket! Join s14.net and don't pee yourself at the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
      Not at all, everyone around here gets their money around November if they harvest at the end of Sept or in the middle of October.

Wait, nevermind.
      :rofl: GREEN :up:

Comment

I'm not even sure how much money I dumped in my restoration M3, but the damn thing is hella expensive and after 3 years is not finished yet, well almost. I did restore even the las nut/bolt/washer with OEM parts not to mention fully rebuild S14.....:drink:
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

I agree with the whole "don't buy an m3". You're what 17? I wouldn't bother throwing away that kind of money on an m3 especially at that age even if you have that kind of money. Plus, I also don't see any point in getting one unless if you plan on restoring it within your 2 year suspension period. (Saw your other thread). So no...I'd say just walk away from the
          m3 idea for now and save up for one when your susp. period has ended.
          Last edited by slaterd; 08-26-2011, 01:19 AM.
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

If you do get an M3, make sure you get one like this for your drug problem: http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28865

Comment

Ha "make all the potheads at highschool jealous" HA
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                Not at all, everyone around here gets their money around November if they harvest at the end of Sept or in the middle of October.

Wait, nevermind.

hahaha, lol'd at this
                Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                  I suggest you don't buy an M3...for the M3s sake.
                  Originally posted by Lof8
                  4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                  therefore, their value is much greater.
                  Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

I saw one on CL here about a week ago. It was a roller without an engine for $10k.
                      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

If you can't tell the difference between "and" and "an," as in: "Buying and E30 M3," then no, you should not buy one.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Buy one of these, and call it a day...
                          -----------------------------------
                          Life is too short to be driving a Honda.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            You should buy and, M3

Originally posted by Roysneon
                            $5 shipped?
                            Originally posted by MarkD
                            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Do you really want an m3???? Bought one a couple of years ago for 6k with a motor running on 3 cylinders, took over six months to rebuild the engine, it was the longest build I have ever done, and it cost as much for parts for the motor as it did for the car... It's fun to drive, but your always worried about some moron running into it, or some cop thinking your a ricer that needs to be pulled over.... I'm an older guy who can afford to have the car sit in the garage most of the time, but for alot less money you can have just as much fun in a 325is.. Just my two cents... Remember, it might be an m3, but it's still an e30.... and any e30 is a blast to play with...
                              good luck.....

Comment

I am interesting in buying an E30 M3. I have seen a couple for sale... most with 100,000+ miles on them. Any major problems these cars have at or after this mile mark?

Anything else I should look for when attempting to buy one of these?

I have no problem with the high milage. This car will probably be a weekend project/toy car. However, I don't want to buy something that I'll have to sink loads of money in to keep it running.
                                Jobs for stay at home moms
                                Stay at home moms jobs
                                work at home jobs for moms
                                work online from home

Comment

Working...
                                X