Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Oh for sure. Definitely agree.

I think things are escalating because of a feeling of being disenfranchised by our politicians and the interests/people/corporations that are now influencing them. I could see it leading to a huge amount of frustration, and lack of control, especially in younger Americans. Does that justify their actions, hell no. But I think the current state of politics, the media, and many politicians themselves have helped to fuel a certain amount of the vitriol. It has produced an electorate that is either extreme left or extreme right. I see it here on the forums all the time. That toxic atmosphere helps to breed this sort of behavior.

The idea/belief that one side (left or right) has the correct solution to every problem just blows my mind.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
      Yes, because their families deserve to be harassed in public and endangered by idiots like yourself because you don't agree with their political views
      1. don't call me an idiot, you fucking pig

2. the alt-right did the *exact same thing* to dr. ford's family- i like how you could give two fucks about that but when it happens to a senator, oh, Blue Knight to the rescue

Anyone remember the good old days when you would vote against politicians you disagreed with? Now you have a bunch of skinny jean wearing, trash can throwing morons harassing people in restaurants and posting their addresses online like a bunch of degenerate fucks.
      if advocating fascism is "free speech" then so is that. can't have it both ways because that suits your political views.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        1. don't call me an idiot, you fucking pig

2. the alt-right did the *exact same thing* to dr. ford's family- i like how you could give two fucks about that but when it happens to a senator, oh, Blue Knight to the rescue
        1. Getting called pig still makes me , especially coming from someone in Antifa :rofl:

2. Anybody that doxxes anyone for any reason is a fucking idiot. Look back at your original dumpster fire of an Antifa thread, my sentiment on these issues is not limited to left or right, both have their idiots.
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

1. Getting called pig still makes me , especially coming from someone in Antifa :rofl:
          1. remember dallas. one army veteran > 5 cops, and that dude was just construction. imagine if he'd been combat arms. :)

2. i have doxxed exactly one person. a fedex driver that sexually harassed and put his hands on one of my friends. he was dumb enough to text her, so that made it easy. she called the police, gave them the doxx, and they nailed him. he was fired. i'm not in the slightest way sorry, especially when you'd think the police would have the competency and resources to do it themselves. apparently not, because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it. (i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

1. remember dallas. one army veteran > 5 cops, and that dude was just construction. imagine if he'd been combat arms. :)

2. i have doxxed exactly one person. a fedex driver that sexually harassed and put his hands on one of my friends. he was dumb enough to text her, so that made it easy. she called the police, gave them the doxx, and they nailed him. he was fired. i'm not in the slightest way sorry, especially when you'd think the police would have the competency and resources to do it themselves. apparently not, because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it. (i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
            1. What's your point? If you dont see the strategic advantage of an ambush and not having to worry about crossfire and collateral damage you're an idiot. And remind me, how did that end up for him? IIRC, he got blown the fuck up...
            I'm sure anyone with a firearm and more than a 44 IQ could kill 20+ Antifas at their awesome world-changing protests. Hard to run in skinny jeans when someone is firing rounds from an AR, tripping over your defeated trash cans.

2. This scenario is much different. One committed a crime and his information alone was accessed and provided to law enforcement, which they could have accessed if given his number. Doxxing a politician that you disagree with, posting their info for a bunch of fanatic idiots is dangerous and stupid. Their families shouldn't be endangered because you feel strongly about a political figure.

Comment

2. Anybody that doxxes anyone for any reason is a fucking idiot.
              i can't be bothered to argue with someone who contradicts themselves from one post to the next. *that* is a strong indicator of idiocy.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

i can't be bothered to argue with someone who contradicts themselves from one post to the next. *that* is a strong indicator of idiocy.
                Don't worry, doxxing even that guy still makes you an idiot, sorry I forgot to include that in my post :)

You or your friend could have just as easily provided that number to law enforcement who could have taken action. Instead you wanted to play hero and do it yourself. You do you.

Comment

i'm not in the slightest way sorry, especially when you'd think the police would have the competency and resources to do it themselves. apparently not, because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it. (i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
                  reading comprehension fail, fucktard. are you ready to shut up yet, or do you wanna hoist yourself a little higher on that petard?
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

reading comprehension fail, fucktard. are you ready to shut up yet, or do you wanna hoist yourself a little higher on that petard?
                    You said:

he was dumb enough to text her, so that made it easy. she called the police, gave them the doxx, and they nailed him.... because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it.
                    So you had a phone number. Once given the phone number, police can check records for that number, or check with phone companies to see who it's registered to. Your post made it sound like they were concerned about how you acquired the info; potentially illegally. Or, more simply, they can contact FedEx to get his information and proceed accordingly.

Like everywhere else you post, you seem to think that you have some imaginary support group somewhere cheering you on, or that people here don't see you for exactly what you are; a wanna be tough guy with a hero complex.

(i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
                    :rofl:

Comment

So you had a phone number. Once given the phone number, police can check records for that number, or check with phone companies to see who it's registered to. Your post made it sound like they were concerned about how you acquired the info; potentially illegally. Or, more simply, they can contact FedEx to get his information and proceed accordingly.

Like everywhere else you post, you seem to think that you have some imaginary support group somewhere cheering you on, or that people here don't see you for exactly what you are; a wanna be tough guy with a hero complex.
                      you just described every fucking pig ever. (except for the ones that like to turn their body cams off and execute people; they don't have a hero complex, they're just murderers.)

if they could have done it themselves, why were they concerned that i could too?

i see two options: 1.) they were too lazy or incompetent to do it themselves (i imagine your white-bread flyover-state ass has trouble with "technawlugee" once in a while too) or 2.) they don't like the idea that other people have access to the same data sets.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

you just described every fucking pig ever. (except for the ones that like to turn their body cams off and execute people; they don't have a hero complex, they're just murderers.)

if they could have done it themselves, why were they concerned that i could too?

i see two options: 1.) they were too lazy or incompetent to do it themselves (i imagine your white-bread flyover-state ass has trouble with "technawlugee" once in a while too) or 2.) they don't like the idea that other people have access to the same data sets.
                        Ah yes, that all too often problem of cops turning off body cams and executing problem, a big epidemic within the law enforcement community :rofl:

They weren't, they probably don't like some skinny jean wearing moron "doxxing" people and taking shit into their own hands, potentially breaking laws and such, you know?

I sure wish us fly over states were as technologically advanced as you guys, maybe then we could also tip over trash cans and set up meetings online to block roads with a bunch of social justice warriors!

If ya'll still exist in 25 years, maybe when I retire I'll join Antifa, get a little experience with such an elite unit before I hang up my world saving cape.

Comment

Ah yes, that all too often problem of cops turning off body cams and executing problem, a big epidemic within the law enforcement community :rofl:

trial happened just a week ago. i bet that bitch has a fun time in the hoosegow. at least we finally got one of these assholes held accountable.

They weren't, they probably don't like some skinny jean wearing moron "doxxing" people and taking shit into their own hands, potentially breaking laws and such, you know?
                          you keep mentioning skinny jeans. i wear loose cargo pants, for comfort and utility. skinny jeans are too tight, i can't carry my wallet/smokes/phone/keys in them comfortably, and i don't care for how they look. so can we drop that?

the information i accessed was publicly available, you just have to know how to find it. i didn't break any laws acquiring it, so if you're sure they had access to that data, then i was just less lazy than OPD.

I sure wish us fly over states were as technologically advanced as you guys, maybe then we could also tip over trash cans and set up meetings online to block roads with a bunch of social justice warriors!
                          go ahead and keep thinking that's all we do because it's what fox news fed you. i'd prefer the rest of our activities stay off the media's, and your, radar anyhow. but if officers at your level have trouble with a reverse phone lookup, and the FBI can't crack an iPhone, our security posture is good for the moment.

If ya'll still exist in 25 years, maybe when I retire I'll join Antifa, get a little experience with such an elite unit before I hang up my world saving cape.
                          antifa has existed since ww2, dumbfuck. it predates either of us.

what you should have done is gone army or marine. better training, and there's that whole thing where you get held accountable for your actions much more consistently. helps build a good moral framework.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fficer-n916716

trial happened just a week ago. i bet that bitch has a fun time in the hoosegow. at least we finally got one of these assholes held accountable.
                            Cool. I didn't think that was a very good shooting in 2014, still don't today. As stated in the other awesome thread, show me a bad shooting and I'll stand in your corner any day of the week and call for justice.

I forgot though, if it doesn't make national news it doesn't exist to you apparently. I mean, I love that I'm not ever held accountable for any amount of use of force, nor are any of the other tens of thousands of patrol officers every day of the year

you keep mentioning skinny jeans. i wear loose cargo pants, for comfort and utility. skinny jeans are too tight, i can't carry my wallet/smokes/phone/keys in them comfortably, and i don't care for how they look. so can we drop that?

the information i accessed was publicly available, you just have to know how to find it. i didn't break any laws acquiring it, so if you're sure they had access to that data, then i was just less lazy than OPD.
                            RE skinny jeans; I'll never stop.
                            Did your friend go to the police first? I'm still not sure on the sequence here and you haven't mentioned that. If your friend was truly victimized, knew the person was employed by FedEx, and had a phone number, then they could most certainly solve that little riddle without violating any laws. You know, those pesky things restraining law enforcement and law abiding citizens alike?

go ahead and keep thinking that's all we do because it's what fox news fed you. i'd prefer the rest of our activities stay off the media's, and your, radar anyhow. but if officers at your level have trouble with a reverse phone lookup, and the FBI can't crack an iPhone, our security posture is good for the moment.
                            I'm open to learn! Other than blocking highways, destroying property (#FuckTrashCans and #StarbucksWindows), violating people's right to free speech, and advocating punching anyone who disagrees with them (Nazis, amirite??), what exactly does Antifa have to offer?

Officers "at my level" have limited tools at our disposal, down to barely functioning computers (gotta give firefighters the good stuff, they're the real heroes here), so if it takes more than a simple records check against a phone number that gets pushed up the ladder. That takes time. Instant gratification isn't the name of the game here and your friend's case isn't the most pressing thing on their plate I'm guessing, given that they're still alive and not bleeding to death at the time of the call.

antifa has existed since ww2, dumbfuck. it predates either of us.

what you should have done is gone army or marine. better training, and there's that whole thing where you get held accountable for your actions much more consistently. helps build a good moral framework.
                            But those guys were against like, actual Nazis that wanted to kill Jews, right? As far as I can tell, anyone who disagrees with the far left is now a Nazi, hardly the same thing we fought against in WWII. To even say that "antifa" today is the same as people actually fighting real fascism over 50 years ago is laughable.

Army or marine... you mean where all the farm boys went because they didn't want to work on the farms or were too dumb to get into college?

That's mostly a joke, I have absolutely nothing against the armed forces and have many friends and family that served in the Marines, Army, and Navy. Thankfully, despite my lack of military background, my moral framework was crafted by two parents raising 6 kids in the middle of nowhere, poor as fuck, where all but one in my family are now college educated and in social work or criminal justice.

I still have the belt mark on my ass where I was "held accountable" as a child. Now as an adult I don't break other people's property, or wear a mask when violating people's right to assemble and speak

Regardless of how all of this works out, you and I will likely never agree. We have fundamentally different beliefs on how adults should act. You'll always think of me as a redneck pig from the midwest, and I'll picture you as a skinny jean, mask wearing adult child that breaks shit and stands in roadways while crying about saving America from the Nazis.

Comment

RE skinny jeans; I'll never stop.
                              well it's already clear by now you don't have a problem with being wrong.

Did your friend go to the police first? I'm still not sure on the sequence here and you haven't mentioned that.
                              yes i *have*, if you'd bother reading. by the time they responded i already had better intel. there's your order of events.

if it takes more than a simple records check against a phone number that gets pushed up the ladder.
                              that literally is all it took. 5 minutes later she had it. so i ask *again*: why were local police concerned that someone can use publicly available data better than they can? you've continued your usual pattern of regurgitating what you hear on fox news and alex jones' podcast, but still haven't answered that.

You know, those pesky things restraining law enforcement and law abiding citizens alike?
                              sigh. are there remedial reading courses for cops? i mean fuck. you guys are supposed to be able to remember shit and write reports about it and you, specifically YOU, can't manage to not contradict yourself between one post and the next, or pick up anything i'm putting down.

like what the fuck.

does the pig farm pay more and that's why they can't find a decent candidate for your job?

anyway, already told you i did nothing illegal to identify the person in question.

I'm open to learn! Other than blocking highways, destroying property (#FuckTrashCans and #StarbucksWindows), violating people's right to free speech, and advocating punching anyone who disagrees with them (Nazis, amirite??), what exactly does Antifa have to offer?
                              need-to-know basis and you don't. it's called opsec, junior, maybe if you ever make rank and have access to things that shouldn't be disseminated they'll teach you about it.

and if you think hate speech is first-amendment protected, you need remedial education on the laws you're being paid to enforce.

typical.

i can't even bother anymore.
                              Last edited by decay; 10-15-2018, 01:03 AM.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

1. well it's already clear by now you don't have a problem with being wrong.

2. yes i *have*, if you'd bother reading. by the time they responded i already had better intel. there's your order of events.

3. sigh. are there remedial reading courses for police?

already told you i did nothing illegal to identify the person in question.

4. need-to-know basis and you don't.

5. and if you think hate speech is first-amendment protected, you need remedial education on the laws you're being paid to enforce.

typical.

i can't even bother anymore.
                                1. You're right, I would like to take this moment publicly acknowledge that you in fact enjoy wearing cargo pants so you can carry more things. It was very rude of me to say that and I'm very sorry for saying such hurtful things.

2. You never clarified if your friend had contacted the police BEFORE or AFTER contacting you. So you found the info before the police, congratulations. As I said, I don't know the situation surrounding your friend's case, but unless it was a very serious case they aren't necessarily going to pull officers off the street or away from other calls to immediately go sit at a desk to search for a suspect's information.

3. Correct.... You did nothing illegal, I got that. I pointed out that the police can ALSO do things without breaking laws. If you're at liberty to discuss this, why did you feel the need to tell your friend to tell the police "not to worry about" how you obtained the information?

5. I believe the Supreme Court has said otherwise. Then again what do they know? They're probably not in the need-to-know basis that Antifas are, and as we all know now they're the leading experts in not only Nazis and traffic control, but also defining hate speech and determining the legality of such things.
                                Last edited by Ryan...; 10-15-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X