WTB E30 M3 OEM Dead Pedal Footrest M-Technic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 M3 OEM Dead Pedal Footrest M-Technic

Looking for a M3 OEM M-Technic dead pedal footrest in good shape and unmodified. Cheers.

I have a full set of polished aluminum pedals that have "alpina" on them. Pm me if interested!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Hopefully this link works, but there's one of these for sale in one of the FB groups I'm a member of:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/e30o...22755487738756
      86Zinno

Comment

Still looking for one of these.

Comment

That price in the link above is actually pretty decent!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
            That price in the link above is actually pretty decent!
            Too bad the guy is not willing to use this fancy new thing called email...

Comment

Yea
              True I haven't seen one in the $400’s in a few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by getouth; 10-24-2018, 09:46 PM.

BMWCCA #398608
              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by =E30= View Post
                Too bad the guy is not willing to use this fancy new thing called email...
                What's funny is most have moved away from email as they often get lost with all the spam. Things sell faster on Facebook than on forums these days.

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                Yea
                True I have seen one in the $400’s in a few years

You haven't seen one in a few years? I haven't either. Most unmodified, good condition ones sell for $500+
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  What's funny is most have moved away from email as they often get lost with all the spam. Things sell faster on Facebook than on forums these days.

You haven't seen one in a few years? I haven't either. Most unmodified, good condition ones sell for $500+

Yea
                  They usually sell for $500+ I have a few that I’m hoarding [emoji4]. I remember when they used to be $150 a decade ago.... same like mhws and startecs

BMWCCA #398608
                  IG @yagayo38

Comment

I was considering selling, but when I saw the price of the one on Facebook I said to myself wow the dead pedal market is dropping, so I decided to keep it.
                    I haven't seen one under $500, for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                      I was considering selling, but when I saw the price of the one on Facebook I said to myself wow the dead pedal market is dropping, so I decided to keep it.
                      I haven't seen one under $500, for a few years now.
                      From what I can tell, the E30 M3 market in general has cooled off a bit. It's to be expected as the "nostalgia" group of buyers work their way into and then out of the market.

For those of you who are hoarding parts, now may be the time to cash out. Indicators are showing we are just moving past Peak E30.

I sent payment to the seller on Facebook. Fingers crossed he is not one of those clever Nigerians...

Comment

Pedal got lost in the mail for a while (yikes!) but it finally showed up the same day I was going to submit for a PayPal refund.

Drama now over... the pedal is installed, fits like OE and my left foot has never been happier.

Thanks R3V!

Comment

Originally posted by =E30= View Post
                          Pedal got lost in the mail for a while (yikes!) but it finally showed up the same day I was going to submit for a PayPal refund.

Drama now over... the pedal is installed, fits like OE and my left foot has never been happier.

Thanks R3V!
                          Picture or didn't happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X