No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a mtech 1 370mm that needs rewrapping?
    Singer Vehicle Design.
    Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Super sprint cat back exhaust for the E30

I got this brand new but it does have a ding on the top of the muffler and a couple of small scratches on the tips but nothing crazy. Price is $600 picked up. I can meet up in Duarte/Pomona area depending on time and day. Not looking to ship atm

Comment

Looking for the wiring pigtails to the cluster, with about 6 in leads on them...I’m sure someone is parting a car locally that can cut them out for me. Pm me if you can

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          Looking for the wiring pigtails to the cluster, with about 6 in leads on them...I’m sure someone is parting a car locally that can cut them out for me. Pm me if you can
          Does it matter if its a 4 cyl or a 6? Theres a 4 at my local pnp and i'm going this weekend
          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
            Does it matter if its a 4 cyl or a 6? Theres a 4 at my local pnp and i'm going this weekend

Shouldnt matter, i think the wiring for the cluster is the same

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Sold
              Last edited by E30335i; 04-18-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

ZHP five speed weighted OEM leather shift knob and brand new tri-color stitched leather steering wheel. $70 shipped for the knob, $140 shipped for the wheel, $200 for the pair. $180 picked up! I’m in Oceanside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have some left over E30 parts for sale, local pick up please, I'm in Santa Clarita or Moorpark/Simi Valley:

Face lift front bumper cover and bumper. No trim pieces included, they were cracked and damaged.

$40 SOLD

Hella Smilie Ellipsoids. These include the intensive washer option, so the wiper motor, ring and wipers (not pictured) are included.
                  These need some TLC, there's some discoloration on the front reflector, and some of the mounting post holders broke, and they need to be converted to fixed position lights. My car had the internal headlamp adjustment system originally. Not too hard to fix, replacement parts can be found on realoem, numbers 11 and 9.

$100 SOLD
                  Last edited by earthwormjim; 04-27-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

E30 Lock Set for Sale - $120

For sale complete lock set for a late model. The previous owner of my car bought it because of a sticking lock cylinder. I WD40'd the cylinders and did not need the set. This set was bought new from ECStuning for $245.
                    It comes with 4 keys as seen in the picture.
                    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...AaAp-5EALw_wcB. I am selling the set for $120 picked up in 91326. PM me.

Comment

Still on the hunt for these

To be specific I am looking for the blue connector, the yellow connector and the white connectors that all plug into the back of the cluster. And also the green ODO connector

Comment

Still on the hunt for these

To be specific I am looking for the blue connector, the yellow connector and the white connectors that all plug into the back of the cluster. And also the green ODO connector

At the junkyard rn. Got your blue and white. Can’t find the yellow or green. Seem to be missing. It’s a 318i

1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

At the junkyard rn. Got your blue and white. Can’t find the yellow or green. Seem to be missing. It’s a 318i

I wonder if those are different...ill prolly just go to my yard and see what I can find

Comment

The one in the center, I believe it's yellow...is for the OBC so if the car doesn't have it, it won't have that connector either.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

PM'ed!!!

Originally posted by jgarcia1294 View Post
                              Super sprint cat back exhaust for the E30

I got this brand new but it does have a ding on the top of the muffler and a couple of small scratches on the tips but nothing crazy. Price is $600 picked up. I can meet up in Duarte/Pomona area depending on time and day. Not looking to ship atm

Comment

Went to the yard and got the yellow and blue, ill talk to white if you dont mind throwing it in a flat rate box and sending it down to me

Comment

Working...
                                X