Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part Numbers for Late Model Valance and Fender Hardware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part Numbers for Late Model Valance and Fender Hardware?

I bought a '91 325i that was disassembled in the front and of course the PO lost ALL of the hardware for attaching the front valance and fenders.

I want to get the correct hardware instead of cobbling together my own solution.

In particular, at the upper corners of the front valance where it attaches to the fenders, there is a unique screw/fastener.

For the life of me, I cannot find the part number for this piece or the other fasteners on RealOEM.

Any help is appreciated!
    '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Thanks Nando, close but not quite. I'm looking for the fancy screw that connects the valance to the fender immediately under the outer headlight.

EDIT: Just went out and looked closely at my complete car. RealOEM doesn't have a picture, but if I type the part number in online I get one single picture that I can't enlarge that looks like it might be correct? The piece I'm looking for does have a low profile head with an internal torx drive, but without taking my car apart, I don't know if the shank of the pictured part matches what I need. And regardless, it seems that the factory diagram has it pictured in the wrong location...
    Last edited by Cinnabar325is; 10-11-2017, 06:50 PM.
    '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

do you have a picture of the area?

I have put that exact area together, but it's hard to know - there's a lot of screws that hold it in along the top edge, and most of them are different.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
      X