Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good gun control policy in CA

Yes, someone is making sense.

The proof comes the fact that both sides are peeved.

Brown, a 75-year-old Democrat and a gun owner himself, vetoed a bill to ban the sale of semiautomatic rifles with detachable magazines, saying it encroached on citizens’ rights. At the same time, he signed a bill blocking the sale of adapters giving the weapons greater ammunition capacity, and approved the nation’s first ban on lead bullets.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Hahahahahahahha

Good gun legislation that's cute........................ the lead projectile ban shows a total lack understanding of both the physics involved or the humane taking of game at exteded ranges
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Hahahahahahahha

Good gun legislation that's cute........................ the lead projectile ban shows a total lack understanding of both the physics involved or the humane taking of game at exteded ranges
      Lead is bad for the environment, dick.

And hunting is lame.
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

^ What a well crafted opinion you have there....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
          And hunting is lame.
          Did you really just say that?

I actually prefer my meat to be on a natural diet, and taken from a natural enviroment.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

And hunting is lame.
            lead is bad for the environment, and mass slaughterhouses are good for animals and doped up livestock is good for humans!

because narrative
            1991 318is ---230K - DD
            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

And hunting is lame.
              Spoken like a true liberal and city slicker
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

And hunting is lame.
                Just quit driving, or kill yourself, you'll be helping the environment.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Spoken like a true liberal and city slicker
                  I'm pretty sure that crafting policy based on the extended range ballistics of killing defenseless animals and other hillbilly past times made sense in the 1860s or wherever it is you live, but in California a lot of guns are used to shoot people and not dinner.

Since you cannot legislate away the reproductive rights of the criminal class, it makes sense to limit their ability to kill and maim other people....in whichever way can be done.
                  1996 Civic white/black
                  1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

I'm pretty sure that crafting policy based on the extended range ballistics of killing defenseless animals and other hillbilly past times made sense in the 1860s or wherever it is you live, but in California a lot of guns are used to shoot people and not dinner.

Since you cannot legislate away the reproductive rights of the criminal class, it makes sense to limit their ability to kill and maim other people....in whichever way can be done.
                    Cutting their hands off would limit their ability to kill and maim.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                      Cutting their hands off would limit their ability to kill and maim.
                      Are you in the Taliban?
                      1996 Civic white/black
                      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Criminals are criminals because they break the laws.
                        Will this new legislation change that? No.
                        Can your police effectively enforce the current gun laws already on the books? No.
                        Why pass more gun control laws when the current laws so clearly aren't working or can't be enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerteck View Post
                          Criminals are criminals because they break the laws.
                          Will this new legislation change that? No.
                          Can your police effectively enforce the current gun laws already on the books? No.
                          Why pass more gun control laws when the current laws so clearly aren't working or can't be enforced.
                          Your weird circular logic notwithstanding, show me evidence that this legislation will not have any impact. I don't think it aims to halt criminal activity in its tracks for good forever because race car.

Also, throwing your hands up and saying nothing can be done is really un-American.
                          1996 Civic white/black
                          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Are you in the Taliban?
                            No, he's clearly a Nazi though. Only Nazi's like to hunt.

Comment

Theres your answer. The majority of you are idiots and/or passive pussies. Since I know your'e going to twist it and act like I said all Californians are idiots I'll go into detail and say I met a lot of good people when I was living there. But the ratio of humble, intelligent folk to the ostentatious dick bags that think they're famous is like 100000:1.

But whatever man. Hunting animals is mean and the government should pay for my vegan diet.

Comment

Working...
                              X