Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    there’s a picture of me, at the event, in this thread. not wearing makeup. i don’t own any.

yet another childish insult.

why does it bother you so much that i protest in the name of WHAT I FEEL justice SHOULD BE? how does it personally affect you? you didn’t answer my initial question and demanded answers from me- how about we actually *exhange* ideas, sweetheart?
    Fixed it for you.

What the hell is this "justice" you think you are going to bring?

Also do you wear a cape?

Comment

justice looks like community outrage leading to a murderer getting thrown in jail and prosecuted. that’s what happened.

the part you don’t get without hundreds of people (not just me, i posted a shot) raising their voices, this asshole probably would have gotten away with it.

how does your mother’s basement smell today? i imagine the jism from you pretending you’re part of the alt-right must be getting pretty pungent by now.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

justice looks like community outrage leading to a murderer getting thrown in jail and prosecuted. that’s what happened.

the part you don’t get without hundreds of people (not just me, i posted a shot) raising their voices, this asshole probably would have gotten away with it.

how does your mother’s basement smell today? i imagine the jism from you pretending you’re part of the alt-right must be getting pretty pungent by now.
        My parents dont have a basement, nor does my house I bought 6 years ago. Keep on coming with the silly simple ass comments

Comment

i don’t own any.

yet another childish insult.
          K

why does it bother you so much that i protest in the name of justice? how does it personally affect you? you didn’t answer my initial question and demanded answers from me- how about we actually *exhange* ideas, sweetheart?
          It doesn't bother me, I just think you're a crybaby and a little unhinged. I don't see anyone else regularly posting images of themselves on this forum, you've obviously got some screws loose and like attention.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            K

It doesn't bother me, I just think you're a crybaby and a little unhinged. I don't see anyone else regularly posting images of themselves on this forum, you've obviously got some screws loose and like attention.
            Haahahhahaahha fuckin asshole you're killing me!!!
            He needs to feel like hes doing something because hes never been someone important. So leave him alone if he wants to get mad at the world because he can't be rational in life

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
              regularly? the pic you quoted was almost a year ago. i posted a shot of myself yesterday to prove i was there, because if i didn't, you would even question that.

i'm not crying about anything, but whatever; i'll go with carl jung's teachings here- that which you project onto me is what you don't like about yourself.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

regularly? the pic you quoted was almost a year ago. i posted a shot of myself yesterday to prove i was there, because if i didn't, you would even question that.

i'm not crying about anything, but whatever; i'll go with carl jung's teachings here- that which you project onto me is what you don't like about yourself.
                Hahaha, yeah you are the Mascara Marauder!!!!! I just find it so damn funny when people get a back bone for once in their lives, but it's for a stupid made up cause that only other dorks believe in and most of the country just files into the "fuck these idiots" bin.
                Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 07-26-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Do you have some sources to back this up?

What I'm reading from your first para is "If people had not protested, someone that committed murder would not have even been charged."

So let's see the links.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    Do you have some sources to back this up?

What I'm reading from your first para is "If people had not protested, someone that committed murder would not have even been charged."

So let's see the links.

they caught the guy a day later. i genuinely think that wouldn't have happened without the kind of community outrage that leads to hundreds of people filling the streets.

as to ecolifromuncookedchicken's comment attempting to emasculate me, story time:

antifa wasn't the only group there. we were less than 10% of the crowd. also present: the black panthers. we were rushing up to the line the police had established to protect the proud boys from catching more of an ass-beating than they'd already gotten, and a group of about 6 of the BPs grabbed the flashlight/stun-gun i carry for work out of my pocket and demanded to know what that was about. they were all my size (6'3") or bigger. not going to lie: "oh fuck" moment. i pointed at the iron front shirt i'd had made for the event and shouted "friendly!". they handed it back, bro-hugs were exchanged, and we rushed the line together.

you're calling me a f*ggot? they thought i was a cop, and i don't blame them- 6 years of army gives you a build and a stance that makes you kinda look like one.

consider yourself invited to the next proud boys event here in CA. we'll be waiting for you. https://newsone.com/3818801/proud-bo...n-vigil-video/
                    Last edited by decay; 07-26-2018, 09:47 AM.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/25/u...-stabbing.html

they caught the guy a day later. i genuinely think that wouldn't have happened without the kind of community outrage that leads to hundreds of people filling the streets.

as to ecolifromuncookedchicken's comment attempting to emasculate me, story time:

antifa wasn't the only group there. we were less than 10% of the crowd. also present: the black panthers. we were rushing up to the line the police had established to protect the proud boys from catching more of an ass-beating than they'd already gotten, and a group of about 6 of the BPs grabbed the flashlight/stun-gun i carry for work out of my pocket and demanded to know what that was about. they were all my size (6'3") or bigger. not going to lie: "oh fuck" moment. i pointed at the iron front shirt i'd had made for the event and shouted "friendly!". they handed it back, bro-hugs were exchanged, and we rushed the line together.

you're calling me a f*ggot? they thought i was a cop, and i don't blame them- 6 years of army gives you a build and a stance that makes you kinda look like one.

consider yourself invited to the next proud boys event here in CA. we'll be waiting for you. https://newsone.com/3818801/proud-bo...n-vigil-video/
                      Yeah, I've worked with, still work with and know many guys that put in way more time in the military and were in actual combat, not paper pushers that didnt leave the FOB. None of them walk around like you think you do. Hell I just was talking to my neighbor that's a ranger and since this was fresh on my mind I was paying attention, yup looks like a normal dude except for the testosterone that hes getting from Russia.

Comment

i was a combat engineer. that's not a paper-pusher kinda job. and if you knew anything about what a deployment was like, you wouldn't feel safe on a FOB. the green zone, maybe, but i never got to go there. spent almost all of my deployment in ramadi and fallujah.

go ahead and continue your bullshit about your made-up buddies posting on 4chan and stormfront, though.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

i was a combat engineer. that's not a paper-pusher kinda job. and if you knew anything about what a deployment was like, you wouldn't feel safe on a FOB. the green zone, maybe, but i never got to go there. spent almost all of my deployment in ramadi and fallujah.

go ahead and continue your bullshit about your made-up buddies posting on 4chan and stormfront, though.
                          Did I say anything about you? I can respect anyones military service, even people I dont get along with. I went into the marine recruiting office a few months before 911 happened, the guy told me I was 4 lbs over weight and I laughed and said well I can take a shit right now and lose 2 of those and boot camp will have my ass way under the max. He did think it was too funny. Later on in life my dr found out that my heart is messed up and they would have found it and I wouldn't have been able to get in any ways. My biggest regret was not being able to serve.

I've been on 4chan once and the layout is dumb as hell so it was for a few minutes, I dont 3ven know what stormfront is.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            I wonder if I go to a Metallica concert if I'll find other people who also like Metallica?

I guess the world will never know.

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            I'll grant your fascism claim when I start seeing cops breaking up protests that are actually peaceful and don't consist of antifa goons fueling conflict, destroying public and personal property, or disrupting traffic.
                            ^ +1.

It's interesting, because in years of law enforcement I'm yet to see a genuinely peaceful protest, with the proper permits, end with anyone getting injured. Some feelings have been hurt undoubtedly, but no injuries caused by the police.

We had thousands of people here for their stupid P-hat protests, and even more protesting because they actually think women doing the same job as men make less per hour because they have vaginas (ignoring all empirical evidence proving that's false), and nobody got clocked in the face. Odd.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/25/u...-stabbing.html

So you think Antifa is the reason this killer was found? Surely it wasn't the 24 hour manhunt to find the killer, no, it was a bunch of boys chanting "RESIST AUTHORITY" standing around blocking sidewalks :rofl:

I'll say this, if you're not hurting anyone or impeding their ability to reasonably enjoy their lives, go for it. But if you think your average American citizen "appreciates" you, you're out of your fucking mind.
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Did I say anything about you?
                              it sounded like it. if that's not what you meant, okay.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                                So you think Antifa is the reason this killer was found? Surely it wasn't the 24 hour manhunt to find the killer, no, it was a bunch of boys chanting "RESIST AUTHORITY" standing around blocking sidewalks :rofl:
                                christ, can none of you fucking read?

already stated antifa was less than 10% of the presence.

you quoted it yourself- the community's response is why the manhunt happened. this would have just been another dead person in oakland otherwise, but when some aryan brotherhood asshole fresh out of prison kills a high school student on public transportation, yeah, people get pissed.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X