No announcement yet.

The YAN-3 Fund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How in the hell are people even getting the slightest idea that this is being done to cover Vlad's mistake? This has nothing to do with bailing out Vlad over covering for him. This is to show support for one of our members who got totally screwed, and if he decides to put it toward a new paint job, or a lawyer to go after Vlad, it will show that this community will not let something like this go unanswered. It's totally up to you if you decide to contribute, no one is required.

Comment

Yan stated he is not pursuing Vlad because he doesn't feel it is the right thing to do IIRC

Comment

This is an absolute nightmare. Yan, so sorry man.

Vlad... you always seemed sort of like a douche..

Comment

Great idea, I have some parts he will need I'll mail direct.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

What I got is that it goes against what he feels to be religiously correct, if that's the right way to put it, which I respect.

He was wronged and I feel that it's not foolish for the community to come together to do something like this for him. Call it what you want but Karma sometimes does make things right.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Vlad is hurt forever... who would ever buy a car from him if they know about this story?

Comment

Donated from myself and Alyssa.

Nobody deserves what happened to Yan. I don't know him. I probably will never know him. But I don't need to.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

what has happened here is completely unprofessional and for lack of a better word "disgusting".

anyone that truly cares about this will not only donate but will refrain from trading with Vlad or anyone associated with him.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Maybe get this on Jalopnik???

Comment

Paid,

This whole scenario has restored some faith in mankind for me.

Congrats to r3v admin for how this has been handled.

I apologise to Josh for having a go at him in the past about him having a dig at Vlad, you were right, I was wrong and I happily admit it.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                        Paid,

This whole scenario has restored some faith in mankind for me.

Congrats to r3v admin for how this has been handled.

I apologise to Josh for having a go at him in the past about him having a dig at Vlad, you were right, I was wrong and I happily admit it.
                        Accepted and forgotten. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          Maybe get this on Jalopnik???
                          Probably wont translate well. unless you own an e30, your probably dont know how well thought of Vlad was....

will donate when really can.
                          Originally posted by Lof8
                          4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                          therefore, their value is much greater.
                          Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

sent, Yan is an outstanding individual and an asset tot he community.
                            Last edited by kalib0y; 12-18-2011, 11:14 PM.
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Jalopnik isn't really necessary. If they catch wind of it, so be it, but I don't think it needs to be actively submitted to them.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X