Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homage Panerai Watch for sale (quality Davidsen build)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homage Panerai Watch for sale (quality Davidsen build)

ITEM SOLD

Hello,

Purchase this watch from Davidsen from China a few years back. He built this watch according to my exact specifications but I find I no longer wear it and would like to use the money for gun stuff instead.

The movement is Asian. The front panel is crystal sapphire and is in perfect condition 10/10 without a single scratch. The rear has in great condition with no scratches on the cover.

The case is Titanium and has a some small blemishes around it. Can be fixes pretty easy by brushing it with a fiberglass pen, used to clean and remove scratches from Titanium.

The band is pretty wasted. I dropped some rubbing alcohol on it and removed some of the finish. I recommend a new one.

Anyways, it a nice watch and works great, very accurate. I paid $350 for it brand new.

$175 shipped, obo

Last edited by Gregs///M; 09-16-2012, 06:40 PM.
    Owner - Bavarian Restoration
    BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
    www.BavRest.com
    My Feedback Thread
    Our Facebook!
    Follow our Instagram!

www.BavRest.com
    My Feedback Thread
    Our Facebook!
    Follow our Instagram!

Comment

one might assume by Asian Movement you mean Miyota (aka Citizen).
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Not 100% of its maker origin. The only options I was given was Asian or Swiss. Its not Swiss.
        www.BavRest.com
        My Feedback Thread
        Our Facebook!
        Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Working...
        X