Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 e30 325i

1991 BMW e30 325i

I bought this car earlier this year and have loved every second of it! There were a few issues that i fixed (oil leaks) everything is perfect now! Clean and clear title in hand! It only has 138k miles on it. It has been a california car most of its life! Drives perfect. Shifts smooth and engine is strong. I baby this car as i have a z06 when i want to go fast. Ive done a lot of maintenance on it since i purchased it as follows all dome in the last 100 miles:

New valve cover gasket
    New rocker shaft end plugs
    New evap lines
    New bmc air filter
    Fresh plugs
    Fresh oil change
    Transmission flush

The only modifications done to the car are bilstein struts with h&r springs
    3pc HRE wheels. I have the original wheels as well with good tires as well and will be sold with the car. Also have a box full of spare e30 parts that goes with it!

This car is just as gorgeous in person as it is in pictures. It gets a lot of attention! Asking price is $7500, will not part with the wheels! I can send more pics anytime you want them. New to this forum and its not letting me upload more than 4 pics for some reason.

Call or (preferably) text me 937-374-9one23
    Please dont contact me if you do not have cash in hand. I will not hold the car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170423_194613_546.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	7251046

Name:	FB_IMG_1499996320581.jpg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	7251047

Name:	IMG_20170814_000344_798.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	7251048

Name:	FB_IMG_1499996376431.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	7251049

that is great looking

Comment

In your craigslist ad it looks like the car had side skirts at one time? Were they removed?

Comment

Looks nice. Can you post some interior pictures? Thanks

Comment

Nice and clean.Love the color....it looks green then gray then...?
          sigpic

Comment

Very interested. I'd like to see interior pics as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rustneversleeps View Post
              Nice and clean.Love the color....it looks green then gray then...?
              Its because he took fancy pics, not pics that show the detail.

Seems like a flip to me. Minimal maintenance, short ownership, etc etc...

Still is a nice car, but maybe take some better detail pics and less artsy pics.

When was the timing belt last done, carfax history to verify the low mileage?

My odometer had 163k on it, but it also had 163k on it in 2010 so....
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

ya i have 60K on mine 7 years ago now i have 60079.....lol
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys sorry I'm just now getting around to reply. I do have more pics but like I said in my ad for some reason it wouldn't let me add more than 4 don't know if that's a common issue or just because I'm new to this forum. I found this car about 4 months ago for sale by a little old couple who had bought it from a Mercedes tech who was a close friend of theirs. He got it from California so I assume that's why it's so clean. I do not have a car fax for it but can supply the vin to anyone who wants to run one! I haven't driven it a lot as I have two other cars. I will check the paperwork for the timming belt, I remember him mentioning it but I can't remember when lol. Not really flipping the car so to speak, I bought this car because I've always loved the way they look. I had a e46 m3 before my z06 and loved it. I spent a pretty penny on the hre wheels as well so I'm not really making anything. Only selling it because I sold my z06 also and am putting all the money from both cars Into a new project. I'm a gm performance tech so I always have a project going. My Instagram is "lsx_hill" if you care to go look at more pics and or see that I'm a real person and not some one who needs you to wire money to there uncle in Nigeria lmao.

Comment

Just tried to upload more pics again and it just says "upload of file failed " no matter how many times I try. Any ideas?

Comment

Host an album on imgur or flickr and post the link in the OP

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Didn't work either lol guess I take too high res pics for what's allowed here. Not used to these older style forums with data caps on pics.

Anyway I did upload to flicker so here are a bunch of pics

Explore Luke Hill’s 19 photos on Flickr!

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-classic View Post
                            guess I take too high res pics for what's allowed here. Not used to these older style forums with data caps on pics
                            I'm pretty sure that's not the issue.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Thats strange because these have been re formatted and resized 3 separate times now to try to get them into this forum and they're still considered too big I can upload them the literally any other forum with 0 issues though. So I dont know what else it could be then.

Comment

Working...
                              X