Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing the waters / e30 fs / simple clean / modified

Hey guys

I am really doing this to test the waters to see if my numbers are right and if it is then I will let the car go. I was putting together this car and i got a very good distance in the year and half Ive owned it. Ive recently purchased something else an i simply am looking at a space issue for all the cars I have and lack of time to deal with all of them individually. I purchased MTech 2 E30 this from a young kid in San Antonio Texas which was not in great shape at all but its the one i wanted so i took on the challenge. Once arrived back to NYC, the engine was pulled, stock M20, from the head to everything was checked / cleaned and put back for daily driving purposes. the second thing i did, was i pulled the entire interior and re-did the whole thing. red with diamond stitching including the dash board which was redone. as well as the top is brand new, replaced the old one as it had a hole. car gauge cluster was replaced, i want to say it shows 131k miles, but the mileage is correctly about 150k or so. carpet is all black and diamond stitched as well. i replaced the steering wheel with a wood steering wheel made in Netherlands. on the interior there are two parts that needs to be addressed, speaker cover is missing which i have already, which is ready to be upholstered and the door handles didn't take well to the fabric and didn't hold up properly which i will have redone. both parts will be done / re-upholstered, you may need to just reinstall. the car sits on airlift 3H system which is the height and pressure system. as well it sits on bbs rs which was built specifically for this car. there is a sub in there, but to be honest i dont think its loud enough as i just threw it in there as a temp, when the top is down. its just not clear. so that will have to be addressed. car was also resprayed alpine white. so the paint is fresh, lastly the last thing i didnt get time to address, the car is a motorized vert, but the young kid removed all wiring for the clamps that clamp down the vert cover. it is all re-wired and motor works and it clamps back down when the top is in, but there needs to be a button installed as its done manually via the trunk. some of the pics where part of the build pics, so some parts maybe uninstalled at that point. so please note

please let me know what you guys think and what would you be willing to pay for this car so i would like to see if it would be worth selling. the pricing i would ask is for 15K.
    Last edited by nickelm; 03-06-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Looks clean. Not my personal cup of tea, but can tell you spent time and $$$$ on it.
      For right buyer, it should bring good money (return of your investment)

Comment

Forum rules denote that feeler ads are prohibited.

You need to put a price.

I don't know cabbies well, so I can't offer a starting price.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Stance, bro!
          1992 325i Cabrio
          1988 320i Touring
          2000 M5
          1977 530i
          2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
          BMWCCA
          E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post
            Looks clean. Not my personal cup of tea, but can tell you spent time and $$$$ on it.
            For right buyer, it should bring good money (return of your investment)
            thank you sir for your kind words

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            Forum rules denote that feeler ads are prohibited.

You need to put a price.

I don't know cabbies well, so I can't offer a starting price.
            im sorry i didnt know, i added a price to start with

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
            Stance, bro!
            for me it wasnt about stance, its gotta have functionality, i was / am going to proceed with a S54 if i kept / keep it.

Comment

Working...
            X