• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Gauges - Wideband, Boost/Vacuum, Volt, Narrowband

Boost/Vacuum Gauge:

Wideband AFR Gauge:

Voltmeter Gauge:

Narrow Band AFR Gauge:

All units will be built to order with your choice of gauge colors: red green or yellow.

USPS Priority

paypal: george.graves@gmail.com

I'll see how things go, but I'll cut order off on or around the 8th would be my guess. That way everyone be *should* be able to get them in time for Christmas. I'll also start a GB on interior light delay units.
    Last edited by george graves; 05-20-2010, 06:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

I'm sending this link to everyone I know. What a great product/ idea. Good work

Comment

Wow! Excellent stuff George!

Comment

Oh how I want these.

I'll be ordering some soon. Though I think I might forget what all the pretty lights are for. haha!
        alexw
        (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
        Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Wow! Awesome product! Will be purchasing a wideband and a voltmeter after xmas! :pimp:
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

how does installation work ?

very sick work, you should be proud ;)

Comment

All the gauges need power and ground.

Boost/vacuum - a vacuum line
              Wideband - Single line from your wideband controller.
              Volt - nothing
              Narrow - tap into the stock O2 Sensor wire - no need for a second O2 or anything else.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

can you get more than one color on a gauge? like green in middle yellow then red to the 2 ends(wideband)? numerical gauges coming soon for temp???
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

hmmm would you give deals for those having multiple done at once?

Comment

Very cool, I'm working on something similar. =]

The best improvement you can do to a car is become a better driver.

Comment

Nice work george!! I want a digital display gauge for some various stuff... I will e-mail you about it.
                      '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                      '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                      '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                      iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                      sigpic

Comment

If these ever become digital then I will for sure pick them up!! I like these but for me I would like to know a bit more information from the gauge. I would gladly pay more for digital versions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mako18 View Post
                          If these ever become digital then I will for sure pick them up!! I like these but for me I would like to know a bit more information from the gauge. I would gladly pay more for digital versions.
                          digital? like digit displays?

I remember someone asking this in another thread about this, but what happens if you push them? just incase a curious passenger would do....

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                          PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Wow. That's all I have to say. Really top notch work, George.

I will also be looking to pick up a voltmeter/wideband after xmas.
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Quoting George -

"Here is why I say that. For parameters that are constantly changing, you don't want to be looking at digits. All you will get is a stream of numbers that means nothing. The only way you can even make a display like that readable, is to slow down the refresh rate of the numbers so that your eye can read them. But even then, you can't SEE with your eyes how fast or slow that value is changing over time. With a gauge, weather it be a needle or an array of LED's, you can see that - so you are getting two key pieces of information; What the value is, AND how fast that value is changing.

So digits are good for things that don't change a lot, like oil temperature. But, digits are not good for things that change a lot, and quickly, like boost.

Does that make sense? "

Makes pretty good sense to me - although I wouldn't mind the gauges incorporating all three colors - which you explained, too ...

If you could figure that one out, wow....

Comment

Working...
                              X