My monser for sale thread #2 - other one had too many characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My monser for sale thread #2 - other one had too many characters

Continuation of this thread here cuz I added a lot and tried to edit and it said I had too many characters. here's the original thread:

Okay here we go:

2 week old front sway bar link - $20
    2 week old front tie rod assembly - $40
    put them in my 1st e30 then promptly crashed it - driver error not the front suspension's fault :)
    also good center bearing for early body cars (84-87) $20

Pioneer basic cd player if you want some cheap tunes. Lost the wiring harness for it, brand new one included.

$35 bucks + shipping

Misc interior parts, more coming trust me.
    Crack free radio surround with fan speed switch $40 (not gonna budge cuz my car needs one)
    13 button computer, it works not sure about the backlight - $15
    headlight switch with panel $10
    vent adjuster thing, this was my 1st time taking a dashboard out didn't know the right way to do it, haha. if you somehow need this its yours for $5

What I think is probably a custom trailer hitch. Came off a late bumper car with rear valence, clears all that. Mounts in a few places, through tire well and here and there in back. You'll have to get new hardware, definitely use washers where it touches the body sheet metal. Not gonna give it away, I'll put it on one of my cars someday. 100% solid just needs paint to be pretty.

$75 + ship (bulky)

173 and 153 ecu's.
    \

$40 for the 153
    $50 for the 173

4 working alternators with unstripped adjustment thing ($35 each), 1 working ps pump ($35), working e36 a/c compressor from 98 m3 ($50), want e30 a/c compressor for my car I think

3 spoke cabrio steering wheel in not great shape, but very comfy wheel, like it better than mtech1. I will try to find a roundel for it. The thing that trips the turn signal switch is broken off the back but 2 screws and you can take the one off your current wheel.

$10 as is, $15 if I find a roundell

New inside door handle. Right side of car I think based on part #, but double check before buying. # is visible in picture.

$7 + ship

Big daddy hoist. Local guys if you want a hoist and have a decent sized garage this is for you. Bought it for $250 used, now I wish i had a cheapo folding one cuz I really need the sapce. This thing is a beast though and instills fear in any motor that dares to still be in the car it was born into.

Take it away for $175 picked up. Breaks down for transport but not easily enough to do it every time I won't need it for a while\

Late model tails. good shape. Left one is sold, right still available

$25 for passenger side + ship
    Last edited by Mossman; 09-17-2007, 06:01 PM.

i want the ICV also, can you help test it out 1st see which 1 is good!

thanks

Comment

pm sent. I want the Mtech wheel.

Comment

Sam, I have an e30 A/C compresser for you. $20. Let me know.
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

today was pretty miserable, tomorrow I'll get pics of plastic bumpers, dash boards, and more up

Comment

selling plastic frt bumper?

<---interested

Comment

still intrested in bumpers

Comment

bumper info here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=95356

Comment

Working...
                X