Sexual preditors, what to do with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    All in a single file line, biggest caliber bullet you can find, one shot, presto. Done.
    22mm anti-material rifle?

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    I think they should wear some sort of badge... like a gold star or something.
    Good idea hitler :hitler:

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      All in a single file line, biggest caliber bullet you can find, one shot, presto. Done.
      Line 'em up ear to ear

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Sodomized with a rusty pole then a bullet to the head.
        sigpic

Comment

While castration is a good idea, it doesn't stop them from hurting people. For most of these deviants, it really isn't about busting a nut, but more of a power trip on hurting children.

Molest a kid once, castration. Molest a kid twice, wood chipper in the town square. I am such a fan of public execution. Don't like it, don't watch it.
          sigpic
          Gun control means using both hands
          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Let them become priests.

While all this "lynch 'em" talk is cute, it only goes so far. There are other issues to consider. Take the case of Genarlow Wilson. See also the ESPN story here.

Anybody here ever get head at a party in high school? Anybody here check ID's? That kid spent over two years of a mandatory 10 year sentence in prison and was branded a sex offender which in GA means registering himself, and even after serving his prison term, dealing with shit like not being able to live in the same house as his grandmother and his younger sister. Now he was a "child molester".

If he was 35 and getting head from drunken 15 year old girls, I'd say the state had a point. But he was just a dumb kid who had no idea of the gravity of his offense.

Yet priests, who know better, systematically abuse their position for sexual favors and continue to go unpunished.
            Last edited by mar1t1me; 04-18-2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Are you that big of a moron? There is a difference between someone who got convicted with liberties with a minor and a pedo or of predatory acts.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

take them out into the woods, tack their dick to a stump with a rusty nail, a big fucking rusty nail, give them a severely rusted knife. They will likely die a slow and painful death via infection.
                -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                  Are you that big of a moron? There is a difference between someone who got convicted with liberties with a minor and a pedo or of predatory acts.

This.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                    You missed the point. But that's OK.

In the eyes of the judicial system, he is not different. That is the point.

In the mean time, priests continue to abuse the trust they are given with little in any consequence.

Comment

You're harping on the Priest's a lot. And I agree, they've abused their privliges hugely. Destroying trust, lives and their beliefs systematically for decades now.

I don't really understand your point though. The Judicial system in that case failed the accused. AND they recognized that and tried to make amends as best they could under the law. If you've read the full page, a Judge actually said that it was a gross misuse and understanding of the Law.

In the mean time, you keep saying stuff about the Priest's when in actuality, those are the types we're exactly talking about here, in this discussion. Stop being argumentative and maybe open your eyes to understand a bit. These men are the lowest of the low, regardless of their occupation. You say Priest's are and have been abusing the system? Up until the last 10 years or so, the majority of child molestation happened at State run pre-schools and day cares. Not to mention the foster homes which the Government was directly involved with. Care to step off your Anti-Religion horse and maybe lump all these pieces of shit together instead of just pointing at one section of this problem? I get your Agenda. All Priest's must be bad. But that doesn't cut it here. It comes down to bad men doing bad things and the discussion at hand is what we'd like to see done with them. Priest's included (just so you don't have to point it out... again).
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Ancient babylon, cut their dicks off and let them deal with it. OR just kill them all, put them up against a wal and shoot them in the head. They aren't equal in my book. they are nothing but scum on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                          You're harping on the Priest's a lot. And I agree, they've abused their privliges hugely. Destroying trust, lives and their beliefs systematically for decades now. Care to step off your Anti-Religion horse and maybe lump all these pieces of shit together instead of just pointing at one section of this problem? I get your Agenda.
                          I don't have an anti-religion "agenda". I have an anti-stupidity agenda. That religion is included should surprise no one.

I understand it's nice to fantasize about getting Medieval on a pedophile. But it isn't realistic. It's stupid, and as such falls under my anti-stupidity agenda. Just so you know....

I don't have the answer except to say that those who take advantage of children have existed for millennia. Even the Puritans couldn't get rid of it. The Bible even says it's OK to sell your daughter into sexual slavery. Society has yet to devise a way of eradicating this type of behavior.

I guess people are just stupid.
                          Last edited by mar1t1me; 04-19-2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Please, tell me where the Bible says it's okay to sell your Daughter in slavery. That's the first bit.

Secondly, you may find it stupid but it's actually just good business as the average inmate in custody for upwards of 1 year totals takes $30,000 in tax payer money. Statistically, 1 in 3 will go out to "offend" again. The lack of hard punishment makes it less than what it is. I'm sorry, a life for a life. Sometimes, behind the latrines is the best place to dispose of your social waste. And these people that decide to molest and prey on children, effectively taking away their life and damaging them, deserve no less. Their victims deserve no less.

I think, sir, you are quite ignorant if you condone or even defend child molesters. You might not think you are, but that's exactly what you're doing. "Not every case is cut and dry!!" You're right. That's why when a Priest, or your 35 year old neighbor takes a child and degrades, abuses and/or sexual violates someone under the age of 16, they should be tried, found guilty and killed directly after the trial. One bullet, one body.

You go to easy in the name of tolerance or "understanding" that you victimize those who have been raped, molested or abused all over again. You make me sick. It's only unrealistic because of people that lack the courage to have convictions beyond that of "tolerance" and "understanding". I don't want to understand these sick fucks, I want to end them. Call it hate if you will, but yes, I hate those that make this choice. To call it a disease or some other pithy bullshit excuse is blatant disregard for what it is to be humane.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Please, tell me where the Bible says it's okay to sell your Daughter in slavery. That's the first bit.
                              Exodus 21:7 A maidservant was required to do whatever the man "needed" including "lying with him" when his wife was "unclean". According to historians, this could occur as early as 12 years old. WTF? Apparently, God is just fine with this.

The lack of hard punishment makes it less than what it is. I'm sorry, a life for a life.
                              I've seen enough of the world in my almost 50 years to know it ain't a safe happy little black and white place. But other cultures ( maybe you should move!) including Islam (maybe you should convert!) do the hard punishment thing:

Why does anyone steal in Turkey? They'll cut your hands off in public, but stealing continues.

In China, they make your family buy the bullet that they use to shoot you!

As a matter of fact, you'd probably LOVE it there:

While there seems to be a ongoing debate in the West as to whether or not the death penalty should be allowed to exist, most Chinese people seem to support the use of capital punishment in their country. For them, modern capital punishment in China is simply a more civilized way of enforcing what has always been an ‘eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth’ mentality in China. People should pay for their crimes, my Chinese friends and students tell me. Most Chinese people seem dislike the idea of leaving a prisoner in jail for life. When I ask my friends about some of the less serious crimes that are also punishable by death they shrug their shoulders. For them, the idea of one less crook or fraudster on the streets of China seems to be quite pleasant.

In Iran, if someone even so much as points a finger at you and calls you gay, get ready to be strung up. Who cares if you're only 16....

Yet, the practices that inspired those Draconian punishments continues....

By the way, I never defended the illegal actions. Call me whatever you want, I don't give a fuck. That's your view, but it's just as wrong (and truly ignorant) as joshh calling that beatdown in NOLA "liberal violence". ;)

Comment

Castration for anything above '17 yr old has sex with his/her consenting 15 yr old gf/bf'

Comment

Working...
                                X