e46 worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e46 worth

So my lil bro rear ended someone in his auto e46. The engine is still good and i was gonna part it out but keep the engine. Too bad i ALREADY BOUGHT ONE!
    So guise whats a clan e46 worth in parts?
    We got it for 1k with 150k miles

Also, who wants stuff?
    Attached Files

are you typing from a phone?

E46 auto? isn't that like a $3k car in running condition. so $1000 parts car? IDK, E46s seem cheap/disposable to me, unless it's an M3..

edit: oh, I get it. you're asking what the sum total of parts are worth. I have no idea. try an E46 forum. ;)
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ill try and find out. Might get a free engine outta this lol.
      Howd you guess? I am on a phone, thats what im curious about lol

Comment

Does it have the rain sensing wipers, if so I want the sensor on the window haha mine broke. Also I'll take the factory garage door opener if it has that too :)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          are you typing from a phone?

E46 auto? isn't that like a $3k car in running condition. so $1000 parts car? IDK, E46s seem cheap/disposable to me, unless it's an M3..

edit: oh, I get it. you're asking what the sum total of parts are worth. I have no idea. try an E46 forum. ;)

Um no...
          It's more than 3k... It really depends on the year and model of the e46 though. It may be worth something depending on what you have.
          sigpic

Comment

ok. $4k? I dunno, an E46 325i automatic doesn't seem even remotely appealing to me. I'd be tempted to part it out even if it wasn't wrecked. :p
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^the man has a point in all fairness
              sigpic

Comment

Auto, 325......facelift? Any redeeming packages? Sport pac? etc.....

Nando is dead on.

Even my 330i, manual, Silver on black, primo, cold weather pac.....has taken a hit.

I cry when I think I dropped $20k on it in 2008 at 50k miles......
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

yea i see 323's all day long for 2500-3500 all day. i even saw a 325xi wagon 5spd for 3500 the other day. to be fair, that was a, "i need money asap" deal. never thought e36s would be worth more then e46s
                  Originally posted by Lof8
                  4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                  therefore, their value is much greater.
                  Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

hmm instead of getting a e36 maybe i should look into a e46

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                      I cry when I think I dropped $20k on it in 2008 at 50k miles......
                      shit, I'd skip crying and go straight to suicide if i wasted that much on an e46!

Only car I lost a decent amount of $ was my 03 S60. Picked it up for 16g and sold a few months later after I got fired from my job, for 13g. Even tho I paid cash for it I was just happy to be rid of the damn thing, despite being under warranty
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                      X