R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge > Politics and Religion

Old 11-26-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
gwb72tii
No R3VLimiter

The Hillary challenges the election

Remember the uproar about Trump saying he might not accept the results of the election?
Looks like the Hill beast is going to challenge

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...019-story.html

So what do you think will happen if the results are overturned?
Old 11-28-2016, 07:41 AM   #2
mrsleeve
I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title

Sore losers wI'll then get very smug, and our election process will never be taken seriously again but both all us citizens, and the international community. We go around the world touting free and fair elections and then we go and do this stupid shit, talk about setting an example for the rest of the world........
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
William Pitt-
mrsleeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:33 AM   #3
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsleeve View Post
Sore losers wI'll then get very smug, and our election process will never be taken seriously again but both all us citizens, and the international community. We go around the world touting free and fair elections and then we go and do this stupid shit, talk about setting an example for the rest of the world........
nice drunk post
BraveUlysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:43 AM   #4
nando

It's not going to get overturned. The margins are way above anything that's ever been overturned in a recount. She would have to turn over 3 states to change the outcome, which is basically impossible. But since Trump seems to think millions of people voted illegally, maybe he should be happy they are "looking into it" as he would say..

Also, it was Jill Stein that initiated it, not Clinton.
nando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #5
Javier h
E30 Modder

Good. The recount will likely suggest that Trump won, so what's the issue?

Waste of money/time...probably.

Honestly, with all the blatant hacking that went on, it might just shed light on the safeguards of the election itself.

Let the counting begin.
Javier h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
mrsleeve
I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveUlysses View Post
nice drunk post
Was answering a hypothetical question about what if the Stein ploy is somehow successful, not about what is actually going to happen, as nando has pointed out. Try to keep up with the flow here Jr. Should not have been too hard since it was the 2ed post of the thread
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
William Pitt-
mrsleeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:13 AM   #7
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

so you were sober typing up that gibberish? jesus christ dude

look trump claimed weeks before he won that the election is rigged unless he won so who cares if these people raised enough money to do a recount? we all know it wont change anything but transparency is a good thing.
BraveUlysses is offline   Reply With Quote