No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha isn't that the case often? And the schummy is really difficult to get just right in the bt24. There's almost no margin for error

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

I shared my tune btw. I named it "stability" before trying your tune hahaha. It was significantly more stable than the other tunes I downloaded tho

Comment

Group A division 2? 1600-2500cc, production cars only (eligible cars listed on wiki)

There's a tire size limitation but I couldn't quickly find information on it, so idk

Probably looking like b600 or a650. Anything higher would be group n or something.

Necessities would be race weight and a cage, otherwise pretty open I think

Comment

I'm glad you like my tune :) I'll try yours in the next few days. I'm currently dealing with some pretty bad nerve pain in my skull, which has been a fun development.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Yikes take it easy. Hope you feel better soon

Comment

Booyah

Comment

:( You've hurt me in my soul, haha.
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Need to shave 2 seconds off to make top 10 still 😬

Comment

By the way, you wouldn't believe how much using the clutch upsets the rear end. That's probably why it feels so stable: I had to make it usable for me! Haha

Comment

That's why I don't even bother haha. The clutch system is unrealistic and annoying.

Ive started doing a few laps in overhead view to check my lines. Seemed to help but wow it's awkward

Comment

Been having fun with a c class spec 2002 turbo (only sport intake and exhaust, no other engine mods). Placed #498 in us out of 500,000+ in it on Hockenheim short. I'll share my tune if anyone wants to give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                          Been having fun with a c class spec 2002 turbo (only sport intake and exhaust, no other engine mods). Placed #498 in us out of 500,000+ in it on Hockenheim short. I'll share my tune if anyone wants to give it a go.

I wanna use my C class Cortina there now! :devil:

Comment

Go for it! The 2002 is definitely not a top 10 car, but I was surprised how well it did with minimal power mods. Also put me in top 500 at Rolanta (Road Atlanta) Club

Comment

Gotcha! It's weird, this is the first tune I made on this game and the gears are super wide...I never get very far through third, haha. I wonder if I used the ratios from our real Cortina...

Comment

My Garage
                                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                                X