This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
    Its one of those things, you don't need it until you need it. And likely it won't be when you'd "expect" it (like running over accident debris in the dark while avoiding hitting the wreck and oncoming traffic around a blind turn)

Looked at it yesterday, its just a crack that appears to be fixable.
    Do you do aluminum welding?
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Do you do aluminum welding?
      Nope :(

Some day though for sure!!
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
        Nope :(

Some day though for sure!!
        Yeah, definitely a useful skill when you smash a pan....

I ghetto welded my oil pan with some scrap pieces of aluminum rods and an oxy fuel torch haha. It worked for the most part, but it still seeps out a little :(

I'm looking for someone that actually knows what they're doing lol
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yeah, definitely a useful skill when you smash a pan....

I ghetto welded my oil pan with some scrap pieces of aluminum rods and an oxy fuel torch haha. It worked for the most part, but it still seeps out a little :(

I'm looking for someone that actually knows what they're doing lol
          I have an M20 oil pan fs if you need a replacement
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            I have an M20 oil pan fs if you need a replacement
            How much are you selling it for? I found a guy to weld my pan, but I'd consider just replacing it.

Comment

How much are you selling it for? I found a guy to weld my pan, but I'd consider just replacing it.
              Asking 100 but ill do 90 picked up. Pm me if interested bro

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                Asking 100 but ill do 90 picked up. Pm me if interested bro
                All right, I'll hit you up if I decide to go that route, thanks man

Comment

Rancho C area.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

There is a lot of it,i don't know how you would classify it. It's in the off topic lounge. Spam-trolling ? Alot !!!!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Anyone know of a good alarm shop or someone who can install alarms on our cars in OC/LA area ?
                      I just want the basics of keyless entry and an alarm..
                      FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                      My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

So..... I need to stop going to Turner Motorsports' clearance page. Months ago I bought a Supersprint muffler for a Z4 for about $100 shipped. Today I bought a X-Pipe for a C63 in hopes that I can use it on my C350 I have another x-pipe from magnaflow that I need to sell haha What am I doing?!?

btw they still have a muffler for sale from a Q5 but it looks like it would work on a E30 with a little custom exhaust welding $150
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          So..... I need to stop going to Turner Motorsports' clearance page. Months ago I bought a Supersprint muffler for a Z4 for about $100 shipped. Today I bought a X-Pipe for a C63 in hopes that I can use it on my C350 I have another x-pipe from magnaflow that I need to sell haha What am I doing?!?

btw they still have a muffler for sale from a Q5 but it looks like it would work on a E30 with a little custom exhaust welding $150
                          Great. Now im gonna bookmark that page and visit it daily to buy shit i probably dont need haha.

Comment

Originally posted by unitt01 View Post
                            Anyone know of a good alarm shop or someone who can install alarms on our cars in OC/LA area ?
                            I just want the basics of keyless entry and an alarm..
                            I have done many installations. If you have the tools you can DIY. I am happy to help if you need tips.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              I have done many installations. If you have the tools you can DIY. I am happy to help if you need tips.
                              What current alarm set ups do you have on your E30's ?
                              FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                              My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Dei Viper 350, various omega k9's. No matter the brand the installation is virtually identical. Just installed two DEI 535t one touch window modules in my vert as well. That was more tedious than the actual alarm install.
                                Last edited by reelizmpro; 11-01-2016, 10:30 AM.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X