Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 S62 Vert

Hi all.
    Thought i`d share some knowledge on the brakebooster issue.
    From my own project.
    H31 system from E32 w. ABS

You know it. Euro E30´s rule.

Jesper K.
    sigpicJesper K

E39 TOURING TDS
    E30 325i VAN
    E30 350i VERT

Thanks for sharing, a fellow 1uz E30 swapper is using that set up in Netherlands due to the space it offers.

Looking forward to more on the 350i Vert.

p.s I hate you for having S62 :p
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Yap, that's a good system though needs bit more plumbing.

More pictures of the swap would be nice, will it be up'n'running this summer? :)
      - E34 M5 (x 2) -
      - E30 V8 Cabrio "Kylpyamme" -
      - Alpina D10 Touring #33/94 -

+
      - E46 318i Touring -
      - Toyota Hiace 4wd -

Comment

Great to know! thanks for posting, I'm starting on the same swap here in a few weeks.

Comment

I'm just here to subscribe to the S62 awesomeness.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Awesome--any more info on this booster setup? Looks like it uses pressure from the PS pump--did you custom make lines?

Some brief info and a teardown of the H31 booster:

Article by: MaxF Applies to: early E24, E31 (850), and early E32 (735 and 750) models. While I had the chance, I thought I’d take the old ATE H31 booster apart to see if they are really as “non-rebuildable” as everyone says. . .  I’m also aware of those of […]

Comment

This could be crazy useful. Any s## motor in an e30 is slick! Especially one that big!
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, and no crazy remote or boosterless setups or anything. :p

Comment

Interesting - a few questions:
                  1) Has anyone successfully installed this system and road-tested it? I'm curious as to the MC diameters/interchangeability.

2) Which PS pump is being used? Conceivably, you could utilize a later tandem vane pump with an ABS port, right?

3) What are the cost-effective donor car options here in the USA?

Thanks for sharing.
                  -Bruce

Comment

Im trying to find Marcels more comprehensive thread, this is the fellow in Netherlands that has the 2jz with the hydro set up, will keep searching and post up when i find it

Great guy, and is also building a 1uz E30 like mine
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Here is his thread on e30t3ch http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthr...t=74338&page=3

Somewhere he has a thread where he goes into more detail about the brakes, on a supra or 2jz forum in netherlands,

Just PM him on e30t3ch, Marcel is a great guy

Comment

H31 hydrobooster

Hi all
                        The supply pump seems to be an ordinary P.S.-pump.
                        The regulator/accumulator unit has an output for the P.S.

Jesper K
                        Last edited by Jesper K; 06-09-2011, 10:55 AM.
                        sigpicJesper K

E39 TOURING TDS
                        E30 325i VAN
                        E30 350i VERT

Comment

Bump for updates
                          E30 buildy things
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper K View Post
                            Hi all.
                            Thought i`d share some knowledge on the brakebooster issue.
                            From my own project.
                            H31 system from E32 w. ABS

You know it. Euro E30´s rule.

Jesper K.
                            How much clearance actually is there between the booster and the cylinder head or coil cover? Looks like less than 1" (25mm)...

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
                              How much clearance actually is there between the booster and the cylinder head or coil cover? Looks like less than 1" (25mm)...
                              .. which is already enough :)
                              - E34 M5 (x 2) -
                              - E30 V8 Cabrio "Kylpyamme" -
                              - Alpina D10 Touring #33/94 -

+
                              - E46 318i Touring -
                              - Toyota Hiace 4wd -

Comment

Working...
                              X