Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Oh this is fun! Keep it up ladies!
      Whatever beta male cuckservative snowflake. Go find a safe place.
      sigpic
      Gun control means using both hands
      Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
        Whatever beta male cuckservative snowflake. Go find a safe place.
        Lol! Sticks and stones...As the saying goes. I wonder if nando is going to come unhinged over the cuck reference. Probably not.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Lol! Sticks and stones...As the saying goes. I wonder if nando is going to come unhinged over the cuck reference. Probably not.
          whether he does or not- i tried to make peace with you and failed. r3v's selective and biased enforcement of the "don't hurl insults" rule is now obvious.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Needless to say, very happy to be Canadian. No idea what is happening in this thread, no idea how American's voted for this goof as their president.
            2016 F-150
            1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Originally posted by E30-Ellerman View Post
              Needless to say, very happy to be Canadian. No idea what is happening in this thread, no idea how American's voted for this goof as their president.
              I wouldn't be too happy. We've got a puppet currently in office, with another celebrity-in-chief (O'Leary) running for CPC leadership at which time the masses will come out and vote for a face they've seen on TV because change.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                whether he does or not- i tried to make peace with you and failed. r3v's selective and biased enforcement of the "don't hurl insults" rule is now obvious.
                Nahh dude. You just come back time and time again with no support for your arguments or your arguments are not based in fact/reality. What you come back with is, and I paraphrase, "I am superior to you because I served, you lowly civilian."

To you, insults are just a way to defend yourself for someone else questioning your reasoning. You just can't see it for yourself and that is fine. What you hate is that someone is questioning you at all. Especially a petty, lowly civilian who apparently doesn't have right to a dog in this fight.

Its just base and dumb. Not that aren't capable of more, but you chose not to. Or you choose not to admit your feelings are placed higher than logic in your world.

Its cool, my butt isn't hurt.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Everyone needs to stop taking things so personally. Recognize that if you have a more conservative stance then you won't necessarily agree with a liberal view and if you have a more liberal stance then you won't necessarily agree with a conservative view.

Sometimes it is most difficult sympathize with points of view that don't align with your own, but if you are able to it will allow for much more fulfilling discussion and eventual conclusion rather than just insults and finger pointing. This is why compromises are so difficult to find these days because everyone takes such a divisive, unmoving stance.

I don't even twitter but #stttttaaaahhhhhpppppp

Comment

Look, the way laws are supposed to work is basic arithmetic. Is it legal for a president to limit immigration: yes, or no. In this case it's unequivocally yes. Everything outside that answer is flat out wrong and can be remedied by a modification of the law. But no one wants to do that hard work. They would rather be lazy and get a friendly judge to come up with an arbitrary reason to stop the presidents lawful right to cease immigration.

And the reason they would rather a judge stop it is so they can use the same law one day when they are in power. That's the double standard that is bullshit. Because you can't argue with it; it's was ok for Obama but not for Trump...To do the same fucking thing.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Nahh dude. You just come back time and time again with no support for your arguments or your arguments are not based in fact/reality. What you come back with is, and I paraphrase, "I am superior to you because I served, you lowly civilian."
                      no... that's just how you read it, and it's your own insecurity talking.

the same insecurity that makes insults your first go-to.

i don't have that quality, and *that's* why i'm superior to you.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

I think you just said, "I know what you are, but what am I?"

How come you left the service you seem to identify so strongly with? Just curious why you are a hero in your own mind still.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I think you just said, "I know what you are, but what am I?"
                          well that's why you're too uninteresting to keep arguing with. like i said- i tried to make peace with you and discuss things rationally, and you won't allow that to happen. that's not what i said at all, but whatever.

How come you left the service you seem to identify so strongly with? Just curious why you are a hero in your own mind still.
                          i'm utilizing the skill sets i learned in service to effect the social changes i want to see happen. like the standing rock thing.

you know, as opposed to being an alt-right keyboard warrior who thinks calling people cucks is a form of rational discourse.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

well that's why you're too uninteresting to keep arguing with. like i said- i tried to make peace with you and discuss things rationally, and you won't allow that to happen. that's not what i said at all, but whatever.
                            But seriously...that is what you said.

i'm utilizing the skill sets i learned in service to effect the social changes i want to see happen. like the standing rock thing.

you know, as opposed to being an alt-right keyboard warrior who thinks calling people cucks is a form of rational discourse.
                            Ummm, ok. I guess that's one way to blow the GI Bill.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Ummm, ok. I guess that's one way to blow the GI Bill.
                              haha. dude. i worked my way up to a 6-figure job. that's why i have the budget to be an activist. standing rock wasn't cheap; i could have bought an e30 for what it cost.

anyway, i think i have utilized the GI Bill properly.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

haha. dude. i worked my way up to a 6-figure job. that's why i have the budget to be an activist. standing rock wasn't cheap; i could have bought an e30 for what it cost.

anyway, i think i have utilized the GI Bill properly.
                                Good for you! :)

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X