Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    Non responsive and troll post.

Saying one news source is more reliable from another is conjecture. Just because there is a bigger name behind the tag doesn't mean that the 'news' isn't any more tampered with than from the lesser.

Just something to leave around. Always be weary of the desire to jump into conflict. who knows.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...tack-in-syria/
    anyone with more than 3 brain cells could look at that site for 5 seconds and know it's not a reliable source.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

So, does anyone ITT think we should get involved in Syria, and why?

Really interested to hear the why.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Because they don't have any natural resources for us to "secure."

;D
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

hell no.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            anyone with more than 3 brain cells could look at that site for 5 seconds and know it's not a reliable source.

Again troll post.

I used it more the underscore the fact that we don't know who we're supporting there and we don't know exactly who used those weapons beyond what we hear from war propaganda.

Comment

I'm not supporting anyone.

I think it's crazy that we're supplying al Qaeda with weapons to fight a holy war in the middle east, as if the last 12 years of fighting have gone so well..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                I'm not supporting anyone.

I think it's crazy that we're supplying al Qaeda with weapons to fight a holy war in the middle east, as if the last 12 years of fighting have gone so well..
                BOOM. It's ludicrous that we (the west) is even considering military action.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                  Again troll post.

I used it more the underscore the fact that we don't know who we're supporting there and we don't know exactly who used those weapons beyond what we hear from war propaganda.
                  Shitting on bad sources is not trolling.

You can make reasonable arguments that the US should not be involved in any way in this conflict without using terrible sources.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    You can make reasonable arguments that the US should not be involved in any way in this conflict without using any sources.
                    It's all common sense.

Comment

I dont think we should help out in any military way what so ever. No weapons, no military supplies, and no training. History has very few if any instances where western powers have backed a eastern/middle eastern country resulting in a positive out come.
                      -Afghanistan 1979-80's The US supplied Al Qaeda and other groups with weapons and training to fight the Russians. Then they used those very same weapons and training on us.
                      -Iran 1979-80's America stuck its fingers in the Iranian revolution, and supported Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi who lived in opulence while his people were suffering and being tortured. That didnt end well for the US.
                      -The US supported Iraq during the Iraq/Iran war in the 1980's both economically and with military equipment. Did that end well for us?
                      Not to mention the winning European and American powers really fucked the middle east in the ass with the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire/middle east after WWI.
                      That is just some of the cases of failed middle east policy. Not even going to go into Egypt or Libya.

I dont even think we should send any humanitarian aid. Why? Because the Syrian Government as well as the thugs and terrorist groups that call them selves the revolution will use the humanitarian aid to control the population just like Somalia.
                      Humanitarian aid comes in, armed gangs/military take humanitarian aid by force and misappropriate it. They sell it to buy weapons, use it to control the population, or just destroy it.

Really I think the US, Europe, and Israel should withdraw all help and just let the different factions fight it out. When the dust settles maybe the middle east may be a bit more balanced and sorted.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I realize that all sounds a bit harsh, and that there are many people in Syria that want nothing to do with the war at all. I think it would be good to set up good camps for all the families that leave Syria, as long as the countries the camps are in are not involved in the war in any way other then supporting refugees.
                        I feel really bad for all the average every day people in that country that just want to get the fuck out and are getting slaughtered by both sides. All the pictures of dead kids just destroy me.
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

i am going to keep my thoughts to my self about what I think this is all about and other than to say this could be used as an excuse to make some major changes in how this world works
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-30-2013, 06:33 PM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Loved Obama's chess move today during his speech.
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Or how he ignored the last question shouted by a reporter, by doing so affirming a sounding YES!

So does that mean that Iran goes through with wiping Israel off the face of the earth in retaliation like they promised?
                              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                              Originally posted by J3M93
                              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I can't help to say this after reading up on Obama's plans for Syria.
                                Bush is no longer the biggest idiot America has, Obama is.
                                I mean, i get that USA needs to show the world what it is capable of but now is certainly not the time.
                                And about the websites in the first post claiming assad dead? I Lol'd.
                                » PARTS FOR SALE
                                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Working...
                                X